The scared Mishti ♥️

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

is so beautiful.. 😭  How deeply she has fallen in love with Abir.. ❤️The thought of getting separated scared her to an extent, that she didn’t want to loose his sight, because tomorrow might not be the same day of togetherness and love. The family doesn’t want them to be together, but the chance, that even her parents, who, she respects the most, might ask her the same thing, really frightens and breaks her. Loved that Abir, being Abir kept his promise today metaphorically, by saving the call from getting ended, at the right time and tomorrow by being there for her, trying to convince her father facing his difficult yet valid questions. ❤️ 

Cross posting...

Few lines I want to share, that I got reminded from seeing crying and a little helpless MishBir, from a Korean show Hotel Del Luna song that I love....

Another Day,

Please don’t make me sad with words you say...

Another day,

Do not come to me and try to say....

Love will make this hard,

For you and me to stay..

My heart keeps longing for,

The warmth of your embrace... ❤️♥️

The precap was interesting where we witness two men who genuinely and unconditionally love Mishti interact with each other.. 

Special mention for Badi Maa who asked a valid question, on why the baggage of doing the right things, should always fall on Mishti. As viewers, we have seen her trying to the right things, keeping intact her principles. But she is a human being too and should be allowed to make mistakes, fall in love, express her feelings and have her moments of happiness ❤️ Her ways of life, her decision can’t always be held accountable for how Meenu, Kunal or anyone behaves... 

Loved today’s episode .. I think tomorrow’s will be interesting too.. Will look forward to Abir - Vishambhar, two intelligent and smart people interact.. which is a rare situation in yrhpk.. 🤣

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What a wonderful post you have made. ❤️ seeing them both cry today it tore my heart... 

But loved the way Abir was trying to pacify Mishti.. And dint hung up the call... 

Also loved the progression of conversation between BP & BM... How she gradually hinted that she was rebuking Mishti and made BP open his mouth on what he actually felt... 

The precap was❤️ finally the two men who adore and respect Mishti are having a convo Abt her... Am excited... 

And totally loved your last line🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

is so beautiful.. 😭  How deeply she has fallen in love with Abir.. ❤️The thought of getting separated scared her to an extent, that she didn’t want to loose his sight, because tomorrow might not be the same day of togetherness and love. The family doesn’t want them to be together, but the chance, that even her parents, who, she respects the most, might ask her the same thing, really frightens and breaks her. Loved that Abir, being Abir kept his promise today metaphorically, by saving the call from getting ended, at the right time and tomorrow by being there for her, trying to convince her father facing his difficult yet valid questions. ❤️ 

Cross posting...

Few lines I want to share, that I got reminded from seeing crying and a little helpless MishBir, from a Korean show Hotel Del Luna song that I love....

Another Day,

Another day,

For you and me to stay..

The precap was interesting where we witness two men who genuinely and unconditionally love Mishti interact with each other.. 

Special mention for Badi Maa who asked a valid question, on why the baggage of doing the right things, should always fall on Mishti. As viewers, we have seen her trying to the right things, keeping intact her principles. But she is a human being too and should be allowed to make mistakes, fall in love, express her feelings and have her moments of happiness ❤️ Her ways of life, her decision can’t always be held accountable for how Meenu, Kunal or anyone behaves... 

Loved today’s episode .. I think tomorrow’s will be interesting too.. Will look forward to Abir - Vishambhar, two intelligent and smart people interact.. which is a rare situation in yrhpk.. 🤣

@red - I don't know why, but I just loved the way you put that❤                              

@blue - Just saw this🤣. Rare indeed!!!🤣

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Cross posting...

Another Day,

Another day,

For you and me to stay..

Bold: I loved how BM reminded all of us that sometimes we all need to prioritise are own happiness without the fear of being labeled selfish. It's not always our job to sacrifice for the sake of other and Mishti as a girl has always tried to make others happy. The girl deserves all the love she is getting. 

Even I loved the episode because the first time we saw a sane and rational reaction from ITV parents instead of freaking out and acting in haste both BP and BM logically analyzed the situation and discussed it with each other. No OTT drama no blame games or slaps that usually happen in other shows.

Even I am looking forward to see Abir and BP interact because these are the men in Mishti's life who have always supported her unconditionally and as you said they are one of the most well crafted and intelligent characters of the show.

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Bold: I loved how BM reminded all of us that sometimes we all need to prioritise are own happiness without the fear of being labeled selfish. It's not always our job to sacrifice for the sake of other and Mishti as a girl has always tried to make others happy. The girl deserves all the love she is getting. 

Even I loved the episode because the first time we saw a sane and rational reaction from ITV parents instead of freaking out and acting in haste both BP and BM logically analyzed the situation and discussed it with each other. No OTT drama no blame games or slaps that usually happen in other shows.

Even I am looking forward to see Abir and BP interact because these are the men in Mishti's life who have always supported her unconditionally and as you said they are one of the most well crafted and intelligent characters of the show.

🤣 🤣

That’s quite true 😆