I was so not hoping for this.... (Not a Raima post really)

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I wanted to make this post yesterday itself after watching all the BTS segments but did not get the time. So now Rohit in all his haste will rush to Sona and propose to her. Knowing the restless moron he is, I am not surprised by what he did. But what's disappointing is that Sona gave in too. Agreed she loves Rohit but she also knows how strongly he feels about Raima. Its about time Sona put herself and her feelings above everything and everyone else. She should take a stand for herself. Rohit toh keeps changing it every now and then like his clothes. Like Karan said, Rohit is a pendulum. Kabhi Raima toh kabhi Sona ๐Ÿค”I did not want her to accept Rohit's proposal right away. She needs to question him as to what their future will hold if Raima comes back. She is a TV actress and at least she can expect miracles to happen rather than assume Raima not coming back is set in stone. She needs to ask Rohit what will he do if Raima comes back? Will he dump her like she never existed at all? This will put a stopper to Rohit's over enthusiasm and make him question himself. He has convinced himself he is falling for Sona because Raima will never come back and he needs to move on. I would have said this would still be right if Raima was dead. But here Raima is alive and however teeny it is, chances are she may come out of coma. What then? What about his feelings for Sona? Would they still be the same? Or would he tell her Raima is my eternal love and that he had a great time with her till now but now he wants to go back to her? Of course I know Rohit will end up with Sona. But tired of seeing him take her for granted and even more tired of seeing Sona letting him take her for granted. 

Done with my rant ๐Ÿ˜ต Please share your thoughts on this!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thatโ€™s my biggest fear too. If he chooses Raima then nothing I mean nothing will ever let me get back to ronakshi ever again. If they surprise us by Rohit choosing sona all of us would b happy but that is a big IF. 

Initially Raima will want them to b back like they had been before cos for her 4 years never happened but for Rohit he did change. How will rohit treat her and Sona is the biggest challenge sikcand has to face. He can either go the same route or does he intend to change it? 

Next week will decide the future of the show - make or break situation hai, atleast for me. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

Thatโ€™s my biggest fear too. If he chooses Raima then nothing I mean nothing will ever let me get back to ronakshi ever again. If they surprise us by Rohit choosing sona all of us would b happy but that is a big IF. 

Initially Raima will want them to b back like they had been before cos for her 4 years never happened but for Rohit he did change. How will rohit treat her and Sona is the biggest challenge sikcand has to face. He can either go the same route or does he intend to change it? 

Next week will decide the future of the show - make or break situation hai, atleast for me. 

Given how Rohit has been portrayed so far I won't be surprised if he goes back to Raima. Maybe he won't dump Sonakshi outright but he does owe Raima some care and concern given they had been in love before for a long time. He has to ensure she gets back the normalcy in her life. So he cannot declare he has fallen in love with someone else. But what if he ignores Sona completely? So far the makers have done justice to KHKT where some of the shows lost its essence within 30 episodes or less. But we are in episode 70 now and I can hope makers sustain the essence of the story. But yes how this track unfolds decides the future of the show for me in terms of me being a viewer.

alvina thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Given how Rohit has been portrayed so far I won't be surprised if he goes back to Raima. Maybe he won't dump Sonakshi outright but he does owe Raima some care and concern given they had been in love before for a long time. He has to ensure she gets back the normalcy in her life. So he cannot declare he has fallen in love with someone else. But what if he ignores Sona completely? So far the makers have done justice to KHKT where some of the shows lost its essence within 30 episodes or less. But we are in episode 70 now and I can hope makers sustain the essence of the story. But yes how this track unfolds decides the future of the show for me in terms of me being a viewer.

then sona should just let him b and look ahead but then I would hv decided to move on fm the show 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

then sona should just let him b and look ahead but then I would hv decided to move on fm the show 

Sona should have some self worth!

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well sona is alwys ready to just let him b๐Ÿ˜† whthr its thrwing tantrums on her,sclding her,luving her rohit is allowd to do anythng..sonakshi is shwn too sweet for a today's girl..atleast kuch to tantrums throw karti.dr surgeon raima k liye itne effrts karta tha.sona k liye hlf bhi nehi karna padta.

Edited by roshni_az - 4 years ago
alvina thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

well sona is alwys ready to just let him b๐Ÿ˜† whthr its thrwing tantrums on her,sclding her,luving her rohit is allowd to do anythng..sonakshi is shwn too sweet for a today's girl..atleast kuch to tantrums throw karti.dr surgeon raima k liye itne effrts karta tha.sona k liye hlf bhi nehi karna padta.

those scenes were pathetic , it was like a school girl stuck with a final year college student. Aur sona ki maa ne itna bura behaviour kiya hai uske saath , dominate kiya aur karti hai ki sona is now immune to such things phir chahe Maa ho ya tipsy sippy

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I do have a different perspective about Rohit creeping back to Raima... 

Albeit Rohit wil b taken aback by Raima's return, he won't ditch or avoid Sona in the pursuit of Raima..... Raima returning back to Rohit's lyf is a good thing that he can letch on to what's love nd infatuation or who knows may b he won't even feel(love) the same way he did 4 yrs ago.... D guilt that was tearing down him all those years wil b vanishing into thin air, nd by all likelihood, he'll get a clarity on his love for Sona once nd for all rather than gainsaying his feelings.. 

I agree wid his realization part, as it was something uncommon and hurried; besides it was candid๐Ÿ˜†.... And regarding Sona, i don't have much to say but but... If a person truly loves someone, they'll do anything for the counterpart, even if that hurts them to the core...(Rohit wil nevr hurt Sona anymore over Raima, *HoPes*๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™ˆ) also I hope that the writers doesn't make Sona, a kind of woman, who let any other girl to snatch her man, just because of her Obsession...(Raima seems to have had a ruling passion for Rohit than a love)... * ๐Ÿคž *

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

@bold - Exactly! I want Rohit to put some efforts for Sona!

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

those scenes were pathetic , it was like a school girl stuck with a final year college student. Aur sona ki maa ne itna bura behaviour kiya hai uske saath , dominate kiya aur karti hai ki sona is now immune to such things phir chahe Maa ho ya tipsy sippy

Well we need to keep in mind that Raima was probably just out of college or maybe in college and trust me I have seen my friends being silly in love even after they just got married ๐Ÿ˜† Sona is not a nakhrebaaz and like Rohit said Raima was a bubbly girl and demanding too.