Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Though im unimpressed with the promos, synopsis, initial reviews..After watching it, its going good..Im liking it so far 👍🏼

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Though im unimpressed with the promos, synopsis, initial reviews..After watching it, its going good..Im liking it so far 👍🏼

Yay..You watching and liking it too..🥳
poo_j thumbnail

Episode 8 got 14.9% ratings!!! 🥳

Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Love their offscreen bonding!!!

https://youtu.be/eLPgK5ihsTM

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dropped 🤔 Somehow lost interest..Will catch up once it is completed !!

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I loved the 1st Ep! ... Her son is the cutest thing ever and so is the ML ❤️

1103978 thumbnail

Had a marathon for around 7 to 8 Eps ... But dropped again! Will watch the last Ep to know who the killer is. Don't think their love story is tempting enough, neither is the town dynamics nor the ex BF's tangent!

1103978 thumbnail

It's got 20 Eps .. I skipped middle few Eps, dropped around Ep 8 and restarted from Ep 15 not knowing it got extended for 20 Eps .. 😆 But no regret since last few Eps were worth watching! It's a bit slow so was hard for me to keep up with it. The mystery element kept me going while I also enjoyed rest of the characters along with it!

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

It's got 20 Eps .. I skipped middle few Eps, dropped around Ep 8 and restarted from Ep 15 not knowing it got extended for 20 Eps .. 😆 But no regret since last few Eps were worth watching! It's a bit slow so was hard for me to keep up with it. The mystery element kept me going while I also enjoyed rest of the characters along with it!

hahah I am also skipping some unwanted scenes or redundant ones...after watching so many dramas we have now zero tolerance for drag episodes 😆

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

so am on episode 9...

one thing which is not sitting well with me is how dongbaek concealed her pregnancy from her BF in the past. Yes, I get it she was feeling insecure, ignored coz her BF was getting carried over by the peak career form. But as a father of the child, he definitely had the right to know when she got pregnant. Under stress, many people will say stuff like we r not ready for the kid but that doesnt necessarily mean they will abandon the child ..the guy did not even focus on his match next day coz she left..he did cared for her..and I refuse to accept he would not have accepted their kid..if the writer was thinking to make dongbaek some mahaan women concealing her pregnancy and walking away to raise child on her own then it failed for me...

after revealing her pregnancy if he was still disinterested..I can still understand