Doctor kisne banaya???

Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm LMAO after watching today's episode. It seems like Rohit's antaraatma read everything the fandom was talking about and explained it to Rohit. 

On a serious note I'm glad the CVs used the antaraatma cliche but with a twist. We all needed to hear Rohit't thought process. But man the dude is quick. He ordered the watch so quickly. 🤣

He also realizes to move forward he needs to let go of the past and the watch is constant reminder. 

All in all it was suberb acting by Karan V Grover. I love the makers are able to bring in some comic relief even in such situations without making it crass or cliched. 

My favorite dialogue of the day "I love Sona"❤️ Close second "Tumhara hissa hun na rude to hunga hi"🤣

We all have our theories about how Raima knows Sonakshi but honestly I don't care at this point. With every episode the CVs have made me more confident that they will keep it interesting. So I'm going to hold on to that and enjoy every episode. 

Cheers!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indrani7495 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Addicted87

My favorite dialogue of the day "I love Sona"❤️ Close second "Tumhara hissa hun na rude to hunga hi"🤣

This was my favorite part.... smiley37I just watched the "antaraatma" part thrice already..... It was so hilarious and yet thoughtful..... Another favorite was "shooting hoti na to puri episode nikal jaati is scene me" smiley37This realization was soo cute and yet different than what we get to see generally..... 

Addicted87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indrani7495

This was my favorite part.... 🤣I just watched the "antaraatma" part thrice already..... It was so hilarious and yet thoughtful..... Another favorite was "shooting hoti na to puri episode nikal jaati is scene me" 🤣This realization was soo cute and yet different than what we get to see generally..... 

What he said was true. Any other show they would have wasted a week on Rohit talking to himself!!

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm LMAO after watching today's episode. It seems like Rohit's antaraatma read everything the fandom was talking about and explained it to Rohit. 

On a serious note I'm glad the CVs used the antaraatma cliche but with a twist. We all needed to hear Rohit't thought process. But man the dude is quick. He ordered the watch so quickly. 🤣

He also realizes to move forward he needs to let go of the past and the watch is constant reminder. 

All in all it was suberb acting by Karan V Grover. I love the makers are able to bring in some comic relief even in such situations without making it crass or cliched. 

We all have our theories about how Raima knows Sonakshi but honestly I don't care at this point. With every episode the CVs have made me more confident that they will keep it interesting. So I'm going to hold on to that and enjoy every episode. 

Cheers!!

Rohit's alter ego is very believable . exactly like him........ Rude arrognant and that Dr kisne banaya cracked me up

Addicted87 thumbnail

CVs killed two birds with one stone. They portrayed Rohit's thought process while using a ghisa pita TV formula and at the same time made fun of it.🤣

I can't wait for their romance. I'm sure they will be fabulous but with a twist!!

Also when Rohit actually confesses his love for Sonakshi I want him to say "I love you Sona" and not Sonakshi

Edited by Addicted87 - 4 years ago
indrani7495 thumbnail

What he said was true. Any other show they would have wasted a week on Rohit talking to himself!!

Exactly what I like abt KHKT.... ❤️Love it how they try to make even the cliches belivable with such comic scenes and dialogues...... Karan V Grover really does Rohit Sippy the best...!! 😳

Juzt trying not to dwell on the precap much tho...!!! :(

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Love love love the antaratma cliche. Makers and Karan killed it with that. "Tumhara hissa hun rude you hounga na" was the best!! 

Addicted87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indrani7495

Exactly what I like abt KHKT.... ❤️Love it how they try to make even the cliches belivable with such comic scenes and dialogues...... Karan V Grover really does Rohit Sippy the best...!! 😳

Juzt trying not to dwell on the precap much tho...!!! :(

I still have hope. The fact that Raima knows Sonakshi by name and not just a face makes me think that her accident was not caused by Sonakshi (which is the most popular theory). I'm hopeful that there is a different angle to this given how CVs have done things differently so far. 

26th sept is just around the corner. We will know soon enough!

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

3rd best was aare tumhe toh gaadi chalani bhi Nahi aati😆😆😂😂

It was the best alter ego scene I ever watched! Short, simple, funny, impactful! No dhum Tanana, no aeroplane shots, no gol gol ghumna nothing! It was super funny and cute😂

Simplest love realisation ever seen on ITV. No big event or thing that literally triggered his love realisation. It was as simple as it is in real life.

Waise Rohit Ka alter ego watches TV kya? How does he know about this alter ego thing happening in TV serials n that too running for whole episode?😂 For fun it was good to hear, but logically didn't fit in.

indrani7495 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

3rd best was aare tumhe toh gaadi chalani bhi Nahi aati😆😆😂😂

It was the best alter ego scene I ever watched! Short, simple, funny, impactful! No dhum Tanana, no aeroplane shots, no gol gol ghumna nothing! It was super funny and cute😂

Simplest love realisation ever seen on ITV. No big event or thing that literally triggered his love realisation. It was as simple as it is in real life.

@Bold🤣🤣🤣