Jiska darr that wahi hua

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So based on the precap seems like jiska darr that wahi hua. Sonakshi seems to be involved with Raima in some way and going by Raima's reaction it doesn't look like that connection was good. Maybe they are going to show Sonakshi responsible for Raima's condition. But it doesn't look like a hit and run thing since Raima knew Sonakshi's name. Seems like Raima knew her for a while to remember her name and face so well.

I personally didn't want Sonakshi to be involved in Raima's condition in any way even if it's a misunderstanding but alas. 

Edited by KaranSG_01 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranSG_01

So based on the precap seems like jiska darr that wahi hua. Sonakshi seems to be involved with Raima in some way and going by Raima's reaction it doesn't look like that connection was good. Maybe they are going to show Sonakshi responsible for Raima's condition. But it doesn't look like a hit and run thing since Raima knew Sonakshi's name. Seems like Raima knew her for a while to remember her name and face so well.

I personally didn't want Sonakshi to be involved in Raima's condition in any way even if it's a misunderstanding but alas. 

same feeling. I dint want sonakshi to be involved in raima's condition..  I dont know how would rohit react to it. N I feel now sona would personally stay away from rohit even after knowing he loves her when she comes to know about raima

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

In her interview Raima says she knows both of them separately. And 'they' dont know she is Raima.

I think she means Sonakshi doesnt know. How can Rohit not know shez Raima🤣

Sona ka show 3 yrs se famous hai, and Raita is in coma 4 yrs se. She cant know her as Parvati.

Also, she cannot know ppl jo hit and run me involved the uske. Naam batake thodi takkar marta hai koi.

I think she knows her some other way. Through Karan?

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

In her interview Raima says she knows both of them separately. And 'they' dont know she is Raima.

I have named them the confused trio....... they deserve this name ...... all three of them confused about whats happening in their own lives

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: atikna

I have named them the confused trio....... they deserve this name ...... all three of them confused about whats happening in their own lives

She cant know Sona as a celeb. Kpk 3 yrs se chal raha  hai, unless Raima coma me kpk dekh rahi thi, how will she know Parvati.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She cant know Sona as a celeb. Kpk 3 yrs se chal raha  hai, unless Raima coma me kpk dekh rahi thi, how will she know Parvati.

Coma mein KPK 🤣🤣... That would be awesome ... She knows SONAKSHI ...whatever the reason , we'have not been shown what happened to Sonakshi on 26th september .. maybe we'll know now 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sona saved raima 

Pakka image galat bani hai mind me 

Ya she wants to highlight sona ki mom 

It's anything possible 

What is karan??? 

Y itv hai 

And sandip sickand ka show

Arpita05 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sona ka show 3 yrs se famous hai, and Raita is in coma 4 yrs se. She cant know her as Parvati.

Also, she cannot know ppl jo hit and run me involved the uske. Naam batake thodi takkar marta hai koi.

I think she knows her some other way. Through Karan?

I think she meant Rohit doesn't know the girl Sona met at the hospital is Raima.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I was dreading this too. Like you pointed out, if it was a hit and run case, Raima would barely have remembered her face let alone her name. Looks like whatever it was, runs deeper. This will give Rohit more excuses to treat Sona shabbily.

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Our biggest fear turns reality worse looks like raima knew Sonakshi but if she was involved in a wrong equation with Sona then how did Sona never gave a reaction to Raima’s name. 

I mean if you have a harsh memory of a person then you meet another person with that name you would still tend to remember the name. 

Looks all complicated and convoluted