PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

Even if Ex is involved he will not be certified as villan, but an aashiq who has done everything in his ability get his love back, saam dham dand bhedh. Shakespeare's "everything is fair in love and war" . Ex every deed will be blamed on love . Clearly dusting away his almost criminal thoughts. A is vulnerable right now he can pick any sides human tendency he lost his love, business, home. He hav to get back at Bajaj he left his opportunity to get equal with RB went down the drains with his unplanned return during veena case. He had everything to loose ,he might hav opted this to get back everything frm RB without having second thoughts

See justifications can always be made. That's really not a problem on ITV. Insane justifications have been made before. I'm talking pure character assassination of a ML of this level has not been done by Ekta ever because eventually that's the endgame. Maybe they will justify an ashiq's deeds but framing someone for murder for the girl is not really an ashiq's thing that has been shown before. Could Ekta do it? Sure why not. She can just start the movement herself. She can do anything lol. 😆But considering Parth's fanbase and dwindling trps,I have a hard time believing she will take this much of a risk with the lead. Its not something I think even his fans would be able to root for. Bas.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

OK GUYS SO I HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT AN OS but it's about post PreRish divorce and actually about Rishabh-Menka. Is anyone interested?

Yes, I am interested. Please do write.

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Padh Lia aur reply bhi Kar dia dekha nahi Kya😂

Maaffiiii - after I update I stay away from my story for a while because I think it's ugly 🤣

Phoenix_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Honestly I thought my muse would suffer but my personality is a fixer - so now I just want to fix the show through my writing 🤣

Nor 🤗.. I am surprised your muse is not suffering cz Seeing Prerna gnashing her teeth and utter 'Disgusting' things for RB made my head reel Such an insufferable episode it was

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

OK GUYS SO I HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT AN OS but it's about post PreRish divorce and actually about Rishabh-Menka. Is anyone interested?

UH DUH ❤️

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

Especially when there is no surity that KSG will continue indefinitely.

A good point.

1144721 thumbnail

But she insulted him, she demeaned him and when she recoiled away from him saying she wasn't angry she was disgusted Nor thnk you. Issue is not abt trust here. Many still not getting. Its abt what n how she said to him. Even if that girl doesnt trust him in any of next track, I have no issues. Cuz she hardly knows him. Issue is her own behavior. She dint demean RB rather her own nature/character! She dint insult him, she insulted the respect she gets from him. She found him disgusted, but today she looked most disgusting cuz of her choice of words n her tone was ... God better I stop here 😆

He could not win this battle, so he's now sitting back and he's going to win the war. He is born to win all the war, always !

Word Count: 0

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Maaffiiii - after I update I stay away from my story for a while because I think it's ugly 🤣

What are you talking about? I rush to my updates to read the responses😂

Also your stories are not at all ugly 😒

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

I agree. To push him to an almost irredeemable extent just for a track doesn’t make much sense to me. The ML’s going Devdas and obsessing over the girl is not necessarily frowned upon but then making him downright villainous.. sounds like a bad idea especially when he comes with his own strong online fanbase. Also the fact that the other lead isn’t going to stick forever. But then let’s see... maybe others are right because there are a lot of hints which everyone is keen on dissecting!!

There are enough reasons to think Anurag and Shivi are very fishy is that I will agree.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MR21

Yes, I am interested. Please do write.

Haha thank you Ramya ❤️😙