PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Waidehi

Why is that naam ki brave women prerna crying in garden

Yeh pic kidar aaya..

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Tote tote ho Gaya Dil 😭😭😭😭

Aye haye 😭😂

ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

It has happened. Balika Vadhu one famous example. It worked n later ML was accepted 😆

You are really comparing the writing of that show with this one??😆 Do you think EK or the cvs have the capability or even the will to spend so much effort on a redemption arc for any character other than RB.😆

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Has me writing smut so thank YOU FOR THAT

I want it ASAP please 😭

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

i am hopeful that mehra wont let him be in jail for long.......he will convince him..koi care kare na kare, mehra definately cares for bajaj. When bajaj willl say he doesnt want to come out for so and so reason...he will give him alternatives. Their relation is cute.

The fact that Mehra came to his house in the middle of the night because Bajaj needed him 🤣 love these two ❤️

vena.cava. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I want it ASAP please 😭

SABR KAROOOOO aane waala hai, after I can write this next update properly 🤣

PenguinBaby thumbnail

SABR KAROOOOO aane waala hai, after I can write this next update properly 🤣

Within 24 hours? 25 hours? 26? 😭😭😭😂😂

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm going to talk some truth here. Since this show started I feel given the ratings that were always stable at 2.2 but never going over 2.5 other than the two high points which was hina leaving and naveen getting exposed. The reason for that was that audience wasn't feeling connected to the couple and the female lead. As much as trp audience love drama they also love a strong female lead. In this show the female lead is constantly brainwash, blinded and always taken advantage off. As some neutral fans pointed out and even critics that Erica looked best with KSG that's because of the maturity of bajaj. Prerish is a mature couple. In their relationship they communicate about things, their is loyalty and emotional support. Bajaj is shown to be the perfect husband in viewers eyes despite his grey shades. I know ekta knows prerish is the stronger couple. Even in the original show prerish was ruling there. Prerish is more relatable and connectable

Edited by durga33 - 5 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Within 24 hours? 25 hours? 26? 😭😭😭😂😂

KAL RAAT KA TOH PAR LOH PEHLE 🤣 I am hoping soon soon, definitely over the weekend 😆

PenguinBaby thumbnail

KAL RAAT KA TOH PAR LOH PEHLE 🤣 I am hoping soon soon, definitely over the weekend 😆

Padh Lia aur reply bhi Kar dia dekha nahi Kya😂