PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Well written....loved reading this.....i agree to this completely. ā¤ļø

I know it sucks right now - but after sleeping the episode off I feel a little better, let's see what bajju brings to the table today when he denies bail šŸ˜†

Hopefully, Mehra can get him a bed in his cell, so he can finally sleep in one.

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Kaunsa Wala Abhi??šŸ˜”

kkb šŸ¤Ŗ

Word Count: 1

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

He is still better than jaggiya šŸ¤¬

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Has me writing smut so thank YOU FOR THAT

Haha. Iā€™m so glad that my insistence and suffering could inspire you in some way which would in turn satisfy everyone šŸ¤­

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

He is still better than jaggiya šŸ¤¬

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Word Count: 0

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Haha. Iā€™m so glad that my insistence and suffering could inspire you in some way which would in turn satisfy everyone šŸ¤­

Honestly I thought my muse would suffer but my personality is a fixer - so now I just want to fix the show through my writing šŸ¤£

Waidehi thumbnail

Why is that naam ki brave women prerna crying in garden dnt show up ur crocodile tears ok it will not affect me at all u r gone from me šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

I know it sucks right now - but after sleeping the episode off I feel a little better, let's see what bajju brings to the table today when he denies bail šŸ˜†

Hopefully, Mehra can get him a bed in his cell, so he can finally sleep in one.

i am hopeful that mehra wont let him be in jail for long.......he will convince him..koi care kare na kare, mehra definately cares for bajaj. When bajaj willl say he doesnt want to come out for so and so reason...he will give him alternatives. Their relation is cute.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Time for KBC, Will be back soon

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

no i havent watched naveen track...i watched after bajaj entry.......okay so anurag has previously also planned framing naveen to free prerna. Pre needs to be saved......yes....but not from bajaj but these people of their minds work like that.

Yaaa....they were not set up properly.....but still a kind of understanding was being developed which accelerated when prerna actually understood bajaj when he told the truth to her. Prerna proved that she isnt from 1 percent people yet. Hope she regrets the words she said to rb today in near future.

no no not framing naveen.. let me update

Naveen was very very evil char who got mohini to blackmail prerna with their house papers P agreed to marry Naveen, he was from london.. he thought of selling Prerna by marrying her
Anurag comes to know of it and he saves Prerna from Naveen just before her marriage with that Naveen Anupam and Shivani were his aides

MY point was to mention the bond between the trio ..like they scripted something to save pre in the past they are scripting something now .. last time it was with facts and proofs against naveen ,., here the motives are different, they think RB is bad and P needs to be saved from him and A wants P for himself more than saving her like last time ..

it's all leading to Prerna and everyone's fall .. they will regret and remorse for trusting A , P will regret her words against RB ,, she hurled so many things which she shdn't have ....,

Edited by munnihyderabad - 5 years ago