PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Yeah. Parth's fandom is significant as far as I have recently seen. So to damage it so much is a big freakin' risk esp with dwindling trps. I think whatever he has done in the Swiss track they managed to pull the Prerna has done the same in the Komo track card and obviously the emo trauma of the deal marriage and blah blah blah. Let's see though. None of Ekta's MLs have been this vile before so hard time believing this. I do want it though. 😆I want Anurag to be involved! We can have Bajaj vs Basu then and none of this melodrama.

I agree. To push him to an almost irredeemable extent just for a track doesn’t make much sense to me. The ML’s going Devdas and obsessing over the girl is not necessarily frowned upon but then making him downright villainous.. sounds like a bad idea especially when he comes with his own strong online fanbase. Also the fact that the other lead isn’t going to stick forever. But then let’s see... maybe others are right because there are a lot of hints which everyone is keen on dissecting!!

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Bhagwan tere Dil ki raksha kare😭

Tote tote ho Gaya Dil 😭😭😭😭

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I donno if you watched during Naveen track .. the trio of Anurag Anupam and Shivani .. plotted and saved Prerna from Naveen .. so for them RB is a villain and pre needs to be saved from him .. so they are all part of it

check this discussion here regarding the contrasts https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151325399?tid=5115721

Prerish were not set up properly, to say... they were just on a shaky ground ... this is needed for Prerna's emotional detachment from Anurag ... and her remorse and regret .. what RB does is we have to see ...

no i havent watched naveen track...i watched after bajaj entry.......okay so anurag has previously also planned framing naveen to free prerna. Pre needs to be saved......yes....but not from bajaj but these people of their minds work like that.

Yaaa....they were not set up properly.....but still a kind of understanding was being developed which accelerated when prerna actually understood bajaj when he told the truth to her. Prerna proved that she isnt from 1 percent people yet. Hope she regrets the words she said to rb today in near future.

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

It has happened. Balika Vadhu one famous example. It worked n later ML was accepted 😆

First ML was beyond redemption for me in BV. I hated him like anything😡

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

This felt like a suckerpunch to the gut watching it on my big screen!!!!

How about when he licked his lower lip?? 😉

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

First ML was beyond redemption for me in BV. I hated him like anything😡

have a ussen the worst male in zee show named abhi 🤣he was beyond redemption
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

How about when he licked his lower lip?? 😉

Has me writing smut so thank YOU FOR THAT

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

I know everyone's beyond mad trust me I am too - but I want to echo a little positivity. On the contrary, I don't think they've destroyed much because there hasn't been much to begin with. P has been shown as inconsistent since the beginning, and her own emotions and judgments in this marriage have been off the rocker because of how she has linked Bajaj to Basu destruction in her mind. I know that it's terrible writing as well, but the point of change should have been when P found out about Bajaj helping Veena, and it was because P defended Bajaj to Shivi initially when Shivi pointed blame. But when Shivi changed tunes and said she saw it all happen, is when P retracted, because even her own trust in the man is limited.

They've purposefully made Prerna blissfully unaware to her own gut instincts lol, that she continues to fall for other people's words. Take in the dialogues she says to Bajaj, that the entire world believes A, implying why shouldn't she? The contrast they've laid out as Bajaj being the lone wolf that everyone seems to have a false image of, vs A who is loved by all and trusted by all by extension. Prerna isn't sharp when she's in love and it's been proven time and time again 😆, she insulted Rishabh and I think that's the hardest pill for us all to swallow. P has built A up to be the most mahaan, ideal man in her head, and she needed something hard to push her over the edge with that realization. While the track with Veena could have held that weight, it didn't because you can't wash months of soulmate brainwash from your mind. It lefts seeds of doubt though because you can't forget that P's initial reaction was to defend Bajaj, especially when she tells Shivi 'youve no idea what kind of person he is, but hes not someone who could easily do this'. Those words hold weight, they still do, because she said them and P believed them. But she's lost now in her own chaotic head, but when she knows the truth those words will come back to her.

Had she just laid false blame and ridiculous accusations, we still could have shrugged and rolled our eyes off with her. But she insulted him, she demeaned him and when she recoiled away from him saying she wasn't angry she was disgusted she the resulting confounded look on his face said it all. He could not win this battle, so he's now sitting back and he's going to win the war.

Well written....loved reading this.....i agree to this completely. ❤️
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

have a ussen the worst male in zee show named abhi 🤣he was beyond redemption

Kaunsa Wala Abhi??😔

russkystd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

Both playing house with some else child it good that Mr Baja told her to take care of his child but i am sure he did not tell her go bring soul mate in to his child

CREDIT GOES TO UP LOADER

This is just a lollipop to other fd...