PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 94

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

I have company. Also this little bit of hints and foreshadowing shown in recent episodes might be to fuel all the theories already in existence. CVS are as it is frequenting the social media. They are aware of all we discuss. What better way to keep people guessing and creating buzz.

The Shivi thing is a major red flag. And if the CVS are indeed stalking,they should really pull up their socks. They are the most untalented bunch of writers I have seen recently. They cant even keep loopholes open.

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

and it all started after Anurag's suicide attempt .. total change in his character ..

I don't know why it's so hard for some to believe A did this. It's right there plain in sight. That doesn't ruin him but shows how love can destroy a person. His redemption arc will be to see the errror of his ways and realize bajaj is the right one for P. As for shivi and anupham they are not even main characters in the show. So as far their redemption arc the audience don't care much for them. Shivi will regret what she does when P cuts her off most likely.
ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Yeah. Parth's fandom is significant as far as I have recently seen. So to damage it so much is a big freakin' risk esp with dwindling trps. I think whatever he has done in the Swiss track they managed to pull the Prerna has done the same in the Komo track card and obviously the emo trauma of the deal marriage and blah blah blah. Let's see though. None of Ekta's MLs have been this vile before so hard time believing this. I do want it though. 😆I want Anurag to be involved! We can have Bajaj vs Basu then and none of this melodrama.

Especially when there is no surity that KSG will continue indefinitely.

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

Especially when there is no surity that KSG will continue indefinitely.

he will have a lot time for a redemption before KSG decides to leave
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

OK GUYS SO I HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT AN OS but it's about post PreRish divorce and actually about Rishabh-Menka. Is anyone interested?

No one wants to answer this? Fine I'll just write it and save it in my drive, just for my love for RishKa😭❤️

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

if that can be the defense for anurag.....what will it be for shivi and anupam ?? Anurag wanted to destroy himself in love and they both agreed and joined. Its a bit difficult to digest. Khair i am least concerned about anurag as a character in this show. Neither the chatacter nor the actor has created an impact on me. My whole sole reason to watch is bajaj....so hopefully he will come out of this innocent.....the whole build up is because he will be proved innocent.....that's all i want abhi toh. All the PreRish built was completely destroyed in today's episode unfortunately.

I donno if you watched during Naveen track .. the trio of Anurag Anupam and Shivani .. plotted and saved Prerna from Naveen .. so for them RB is a villain and pre needs to be saved from him .. so they are all part of it

check this discussion here regarding the contrasts https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151325399?tid=5115721

Prerish were not set up properly, to say... they were just on a shaky ground ... this is needed for Prerna's emotional detachment from Anurag ... and her remorse and regret .. what RB does is we have to see ...
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I think he knows shivi is with anurag in this plot and hence "Jo Aapko Apni sagi behan se bhi zyaada maante Hain smiley6" as in shivani is with Anurag against Pre ...

this is precisely the reason why he is not telling P anything ...

Yeh behan hi kameeni hai🤬

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Tani aise Zindagi ko khatre main nahi dalte

Jaan hatheli par rakhkar dekh rahi 😔

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

@Kalank - edited epi please i want to save it for ksgs acting