PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

the only justification for Anurag or for his redemption is the all consuming self destructive love, to gain this he is ready to claim his own life not bothering anyone ... that "behadh " love makes one cross all lines ...basically a love that destructs everything including himself .... I think that will be in his defense ..

if that can be the defense for anurag.....what will it be for shivi and anupam ?? Anurag wanted to destroy himself in love and they both agreed and joined. Its a bit difficult to digest. Khair i am least concerned about anurag as a character in this show. Neither the chatacter nor the actor has created an impact on me. My whole sole reason to watch is bajaj....so hopefully he will come out of this innocent.....the whole build up is because he will be proved innocent.....that's all i want abhi toh. All the PreRish built was completely destroyed in today's episode unfortunately.
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think he knows shivi is with anurag in this plot and hence "Jo Aapko Apni sagi behan se bhi zyaada maante Hain smiley6" as in shivani is with Anurag against Pre ...

this is precisely the reason why he is not telling P anything ...

he knows
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

OK GUYS SO I HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT AN OS but it's about post PreRish divorce and actually about Rishabh-Menka. Is anyone interested?

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

YAS!!! I know majority of the people here think that the accident might be his brainchild but I find it difficult to digest. Sure, Ekta usually doesn’t pay heed to the audience but this sounds like a move which could potentially alienate his loyal fanbase and the show hasn’t been doing exceptionally well in terms of ratings. I think this track might be suspended without any concrete conclusion.

Yeah. Parth's fandom is significant as far as I have recently seen. So to damage it so much is a big freakin' risk esp with dwindling trps. I think whatever he has done in the Swiss track they managed to pull the Prerna has done the same in the Komo track card and obviously the emo trauma of the deal marriage and blah blah blah. Let's see though. None of Ekta's MLs have been this vile before so hard time believing this. I do want it though. 😆I want Anurag to be involved! We can have Bajaj vs Basu then and none of this melodrama.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: durga33

very good post. Love can be destructive. It can be a drug. Love can drown a person and cause them to do good and bad things. I've seen people who do things in the name of love. Bad things. They put themselves through bad situations not caring about their families. Most of the stories I heard are those of guys threatening to kill the selves if the girl don't love them.

and it all started after Anurag's suicide attempt .. total change in his character ..

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

me me want to watch

For the people who wanted to watch my edited version! Here you guys go!

🤗

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

NO matter what happened he walked out with his dignity class and honor intact he did not beg he did not plead his case because he realized everyone was fool by the soulmate and miss loyalty already judged jury and execution him when he come back hope he gives them it back and more put all of them in the streets .Massi and Tanvi stood for him even if their reason was selfish but the stood by him even Mr Meher but his sati savitri biwi was the first to jump ship.Not liking Prena at all she and he soulmate just needed a reason an excuse to get rid of him

🥳

Word Count: 0

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SapSur

Ok guys so here is something I would like to say, I donno why, but this time I have this very strong feeling that joh bhi track is ongoing it is only to pull AB down in Prerna's eyes..AB's accident itself looks so fishy, starting with him talking to Prerna right when the accident happens, to Shivani being there...To the events that followed, like the Doctor addressing Prerna as AB's wife and the nurse telling Prerna, she does not look like a mother to such a big kid..Blahh whatever, being a nurse has she never seen a woman getting preggers at 18 and if the mother is 23, the child is automatically 5..Which I guess is Cookie's age...All this doctor, nurse thingy seems rehearsed.. Just like the accident was made to look like RB did it, but my gut feel says from the bikers nod, to the information passed to Prerna that Rishabh's car is around, to AB walking on middle of the road while talking on the phone everything is planned and made to look like Rishabh is the culprit, but the mastermind is AB who maybe orchestrated the situation planning the whole thing.....And I am starting to feel that shayad Shivani is hand in glove with AB and Rishabh is aware of this..And to keep Prerna's sister out of trouble RB is quiet...AB and Shivani were both dead against Rishabh and wanted Prerna away from him, thus maybe they hatched this plan..Jahan AB came jaanbujhkar in front of RB's car and the rest fake drama followed...This is something I keep feeling..And by the time the truth unravels itself, wohii Prerna who said she trusts AB the most, will stand with her trust shattered and beaten to pieces...And she will end up falling in the pits of misery and irrevocable guilt... But by the time she realizes it, something in RB would have irreversibly changed and he no longer would be the once upon a time always approachable guy, Prerna was accustomed to...

This theory sounds like a fairy tale Surya❤️ so beautiful yet so far away😭

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think he knows shivi is with anurag in this plot and hence "Jo Aapko Apni sagi behan se bhi zyaada maante Hain smiley6" as in shivani is with Anurag against Pre ...

this is precisely the reason why he is not telling P anything ...

god....this alll reallyy makes sense. Yes shivi has never sided with anurag over her own sister yet......then why bajaj said that ????.....you are sooo right.

And his dialougue to anurag ......i heard it again.....it says a lot too. What kind of madness is this.....this is all soo wrong on anurag part.

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: durga33

if the track is suspended then how will the story go forward. The schemer has to be brought out into the open.

Okay this is purely from a point of view of a girl who has watched ITV for too long unfortunately... so lots of times, tracks get sidelined when they’re written without being farsighted. Here, Bajaj can not be in jail because of obvious reasons and they can’t just completely demonize their ML. So things might be shown to be just as they are.. yeah bajaj had committed that accident and it wasn’t intentional. The whole schemer thing was shown probably to throw everyone off. Bajaj would get out of this mess with aplomb and everything can remain stable. Win win for both the leads.

I THINK that they won’t sabotage him and just end the track in a way which wouldn’t jeopardize anyone.