PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: durga33

if the track is suspended then how will the story go forward. The schemer has to be brought out into the open.

It might be suspended with the fact proved that there is some third person involved without revealing who it is. Just the suspicion. Also it gives time to bring in komo later on as the culprit if the actress is still not available.

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

the only justification for Anurag or for his redemption is the all consuming self destructive love, to gain this he is ready to claim his own life not bothering anyone ... that "behadh " love makes one cross all lines ...basically a love that destructs everything including himself .... I think that will be in his defense ..

very good post. Love can be destructive. It can be a drug. Love can drown a person and cause them to do good and bad things. I've seen people who do things in the name of love. Bad things. They put themselves through bad situations not caring about their families. Most of the stories I heard are those of guys threatening to kill the selves if the girl don't love them.
durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

What discussion going on

Same old A is culprit and its something hard to believe ?

To save some character done damages, some other character has to become scapegoat😆

P whtever did today n so far, woh A ke liye/ A ko bahane baneke kiya

So P ko atleast save karna hain future ke liye even after all damages she had done, A ko culprit banake P will have to become innocent.

Its simple. Thats how it works for daily shows

Audience with time tend to frgt ML's karthuth if redemption tracks are shown accordingly.

a few is having a hard time believing A is behind it lol the thing is trp audience tends to forget things as long as drama is involved. Given how much ekta went to make bajaj a lovable character now.
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bajaj freeing prerna is possible i think 🤪

Edited by Waidehi - 5 years ago
durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

It might be suspended with the fact proved that there is some third person involved without revealing who it is. Just the suspicion. Also it gives time to bring in komo later on as the culprit if the actress is still not available.

that will make no sense in my opinon. Because of the dialogues and A behavior. This track is about P trust in A. How will that break then?
ShivSaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Her entire online TRPs based on fandom so I think that is definitely on her mind. The general audience is harder to please so if she drowns a very sure thing for an unpredictable audience I will be surprised. And honestly,even though I would want Anurag to be involved (he needs to shut up somehow about soulmates ), the whole whitewashing Bajaj by ruining Anurag completely is a little meh for me. They need to learn how to write one without ruining the other. Maybe he can get a redemption track but still I feel there's no coming back from this. Bajaj doing something grey and then redeeming him makes sense cause that's him. Anurag doing something like this makes him really really grey borderline villain. Like Bajaj said even he won't do something like this.

Anyway, there's tons of foreshadowing on this so who knows 😆 Also it would mean everything we were shown for two weeks was complete hogwash 🤣 From the accident scene to Bajaj confessing time and again. He isnt even shown thinking about the accident or if it was a conspiracy. He was busy thinking about hypnosis 😸

I have company. Also this little bit of hints and foreshadowing shown in recent episodes might be to fuel all the theories already in existence. CVS are as it is frequenting the social media. They are aware of all we discuss. What better way to keep people guessing and creating buzz.

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Also that scene between Bajaj and A, the direct melancholy in his tone when Bajaj says 'sometimes I wonder how you have all the things I have longed for. A loving mother, a brother, a sister and an extended family. Smile more, all they want is your happiness.' That's Bajaj telling him to get his act together, that he has so many people who love him and want him to be happy, but he's losing his mind over one person. Bajaj has no one and he's still willing to do everything for the person he wants. He went to jail because Prerna said she wanted him there, and he says that to A as well. That he has no one but jinhe woh apne maante hai, he would do anything for. So why can't A do the same for his own people, instead of what he's doing now?

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Is it me or did anyone else also find that dialogue of bajju fishy??

Jo Aapko Apni sagi behan se bhi zyaada maante Hain 😔

I think he knows shivi is with anurag in this plot and hence "Jo Aapko Apni sagi behan se bhi zyaada maante Hain smiley6" as in shivani is with Anurag against Pre ...

this is precisely the reason why he is not telling P anything ...

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Waidehi

Bajaj freeing prerna is possible i think 🤪

Kar de Shanti mile

ShivSaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

that will make no sense in my opinon. Because of the dialogues and A behavior. This track is about P trust in A. How will that break then?

Ot will not break outright but it will make way for a thought that he can be wrong. Complete detachment from him can be had with pregnancy misunderstanding.