PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Though i actually agree with this......the theory and all does sounds right.....but what kind of redemption a white character can get for framing somebody in a murder case ???.....Its possible for a bajaj like character to redeem but how a anurag like character can redeem from this situation......something like this can just come in an evil mind and they cant show their lead character evil. Imagine the intensity of it .....anurag did realized the importance of his life for his family in that trying to suicide thing.....how can he risk his life like that ???....and why in the world shivi and anupam will allow him doing that. Anupam seems a good character and he actually got upset at prerna for accident. If it was planned by them only.....his reaction wouldnt have come. And remember the aakhri war promo.....there was a woman in the end.....the woman is still not shown in the show.

anupham has no spine. During the komo track he knew what was going on but didn't say anything. He went along with it. Shivi said she will always chose A over bajaj. She doesn't like bajaj. Since recent episodes shivi behavior towards A has been startling. The whole point is to show A isnt a saint as everyone believes. A never thought of his parents when it comes to P. He ignore their wishes and does what he wants.
Edited by durga33 - 5 years ago
durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

YAS!!! I know majority of the people here think that the accident might be his brainchild but I find it difficult to digest. Sure, Ekta usually doesn’t pay heed to the audience but this sounds like a move which could potentially alienate his loyal fanbase and the show hasn’t been doing exceptionally well in terms of ratings. I think this track might be suspended without any concrete conclusion.

if the track is suspended then how will the story go forward. The schemer has to be brought out into the open.
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wahi toh....though the theory really make sense.....but i personally refuse to believe that its anurag character who has framed bajaj.....its impossible because he is the lead too.....him playing with everybody's emotions is too much too take for the general audience. I dont think ekta mam is scared of fandoms though....she is too strong to handle that. But why would they turn a positive character to a negative one......there is no point in doing that.

Her entire online TRPs based on fandom so I think that is definitely on her mind. The general audience is harder to please so if she drowns a very sure thing for an unpredictable audience I will be surprised. And honestly,even though I would want Anurag to be involved (he needs to shut up somehow about soulmates ), the whole whitewashing Bajaj by ruining Anurag completely is a little meh for me. They need to learn how to write one without ruining the other. Maybe he can get a redemption track but still I feel there's no coming back from this. Bajaj doing something grey and then redeeming him makes sense cause that's him. Anurag doing something like this makes him really really grey borderline villain. Like Bajaj said even he won't do something like this.

Anyway, there's tons of foreshadowing on this so who knows 😆 Also it would mean everything we were shown for two weeks was complete hogwash 🤣 From the accident scene to Bajaj confessing time and again. He isnt even shown thinking about the accident or if it was a conspiracy. He was busy thinking about hypnosis 😸

1144721 thumbnail

What discussion going on

Same old A is culprit and its something hard to believe ?

To save some character done damages, some other character has to become scapegoat😆

P whtever did today n so far, woh A ke liye/ A ko bahane baneke kiya

So P ko atleast save karna hain future ke liye even after all damages she had done, A ko culprit banake P will have to become innocent.

Its simple. Thats how it works for daily shows

Audience with time tend to frgt ML's karthuth if redemption tracks are shown accordingly.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Though i actually agree with this......the theory and all does sounds right.....but what kind of redemption a white character can get for framing somebody in a murder case ???.....Its possible for a bajaj like character to redeem but how a anurag like character can redeem from this situation......something like this can just come in an evil mind and they cant show their lead character evil. Imagine the intensity of it .....anurag did realized the importance of his life for his family in that trying to suicide thing.....how can he risk his life like that ???....and why in the world shivi and anupam will allow him doing that. Anupam seems a good character and he actually got upset at prerna for accident. If it was planned by them only.....his reaction wouldnt have come. And remember the aakhri war promo.....there was a woman in the end.....the woman is still not shown in the show.

the only justification for Anurag or for his redemption is the all consuming self destructive love, to gain this he is ready to claim his own life not bothering anyone ... that "behadh " love makes one cross all lines ...basically a love that destructs everything including himself .... I think that will be in his defense ..
durga33 thumbnail

Once prerish story starts when the person behind this is caught A will have a redemption track. Bajaj is big part of this show as much as A and P. That's why ekta worked so hard to make the audience feel sad for him. Prerish was a big thing in the original.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Watching the episode on TV 😔

Tani aise Zindagi ko khatre main nahi dalte

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

TANI MERA DIMAAAGGGGGGG

how are you watching this on TV I want to throw something at my screen 🤣

D o n ' t

😂

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Is it me or did anyone else also find that dialogue of bajju fishy??

Jo Aapko Apni sagi behan se bhi zyaada maante Hain 😔

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

That entire bedroom conversation was ridiculous - there is no reasonable person in Prerna right now who is so blinded by the faults of her husband. She was literally screeching for some perverse sense of justice and Bajaj is just standing there, eyes beseeching, for her to see the truth.

I think it's incredibly important that he continues to say that his motive for the Basus is distinct and unrelated to his marriage with Prerna, which is based purely in Kuki. He may have confused the motives for her in their contract marriage, which was that he would release A if she married him, but he did that in an effort to propel her into marriage. There was no way she would leave her life just for some stranger's daughter, if he hadn't put motivation behind it.

But he keeps saying - my reasons for being in this house, my reasons for wanting to destroy Basu industries, has nothing to do with us, that he finds no pleasure in A's torture because he OBVIOUSLY has bigger fish to fry. But she cannot hear him and when he turns away from her and says 'kaash hum pehle mile hote' that he wishes they hadn't met under the circumstances that they did, he is wishing beyond hope that if they had met first, she would understand his motivations now. But he messed up with that deal marriage, and now she only sees him in that light and its killing him. If they had met first, she would know him now, and that's all he wants. That entire conversation this episode was him wishing that she knew him.