PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: durga33

nobody is a saint. Which is what bajaj told A. Those dialogues that bajaj told A how he has everything and everyone love and that he believes he is a saint. The truth of the matter is that everyone lies, cheats and does some kind of betrayal. A is no different. Him doing this doesn't ruin his character. Nor makes him negative. It just makes him WRONG in the audience view.

YES! Ugh Christina I always love your thoughts. A IS no different. I would so love a mahaanta convo 2.0, where Bajaj turns around and says 'thanks for proving my point' lol πŸ˜†

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

vena.cava. thumbnail

The Sharmas taking Anurag's side lmaoooo I'm so over it 🀣 A was so smug this entire episode and no one thinks this a little too much even for him?

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

he will get a redemption arc ... ..

any third person being involved will dilute the entire premise and the goal of this track

P's constant claims of trusting A above anyone , even before herself needs to failed for them to set up prerish if at all they are looking in that direction .... any 3rd person involving would mean .. 3rd person will be grouped as RB's ploy only and nothing more ..

Though i actually agree with this......the theory and all does sounds right.....but what kind of redemption a white character can get for framing somebody in a murder case ???.....Its possible for a bajaj like character to redeem but how a anurag like character can redeem from this situation......something like this can just come in an evil mind and they cant show their lead character evil. Imagine the intensity of it .....anurag did realized the importance of his life for his family in that trying to suicide thing.....how can he risk his life like that ???....and why in the world shivi and anupam will allow him doing that. Anupam seems a good character and he actually got upset at prerna for accident. If it was planned by them only.....his reaction wouldnt have come. And remember the aakhri war promo.....there was a woman in the end.....the woman is still not shown in the show.
Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

P constantly saying how she trusts A over herself.

Bajaj telling P how she trusts A over him.

Bajaj expression when he hears P sister was there.

A constantly provoking Bajaj accusing him of wanting to kill him.

Shivi being at the accident site and now the new bts.

P saying when a person is wrong she refuses to stand by them whoever he is.

So tell me how is these dialogues not foreshadowing. A in the precap telling P to come upstairs and tell his mom she is the reason he is alive. No offense but he looked like an unstable person who lost his way. As P once told him he is living in his delusions

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Watching the episode on TV πŸ˜”

vena.cava. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Watching the episode on TV πŸ˜”

TANI MERA DIMAAAGGGGGGG

how are you watching this on TV I want to throw something at my screen 🀣

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Kyun? Main Bajaj ki tarah hypnotize nahi honi waali iss ladki se 😑

But she is making you angry naπŸ˜‚

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

TANI MERA DIMAAAGGGGGGG

how are you watching this on TV I want to throw something at my screen 🀣

Even I don't know πŸ˜”

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Yup. There's like 20% chance for CVS to take a risk this big. This will completely make an enemy of the ML fandom. And Anurag's status as ML will get destroyed too. Even if they somehow spin it as his desperation in love theres no coming back from this. MLs don't play cunning games like framing someone for murder to get the girl. That's what villains do. And since this Anurag is not the sidelines Cezanne version,to make an enemy outta Parth's fandom is too costly a deal.

YAS!!! I know majority of the people here think that the accident might be his brainchild but I find it difficult to digest. Sure, Ekta usually doesn’t pay heed to the audience but this sounds like a move which could potentially alienate his loyal fanbase and the show hasn’t been doing exceptionally well in terms of ratings. I think this track might be suspended without any concrete conclusion.