Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I don't want to see today's episode πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜“

last 5 mins dekho ji ,. it's very nice .. when Bajaj comes down that time u watch .

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Ugh I want that woman to suffer like hell! I'll bash anyone who defends her today.

🀣. Dont worry. Iss forum mein ek cheez pe hi to log unite hote hai . Hatred for preπŸ˜†

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: forbidden

Ohhhhhh prerna is gonna get shock like a electric shock when bajaj will refuse to get bail and he will band banjo her🀣🀣

Girl you deserve slap, insults, manhandling by others and no respect. BOOOOO PRERNA BOOOOOO

Kia! πŸ€—

Yeah she receives slaps, manhandling, and the worst of insults in the name of love. She doesn't know how to handle respect. Stockholm syndrome. πŸ˜†

ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

For fans to connect to PreRish again the same way and trp come with little mercy , her redemption is needed.

Already many fans here itself feel detached. All their slow build-up looks wasted now. Neither his love will get due respect from his own fans.

Her redemption can come only if she fights tooth and nail to bring RB out of jail. But it doesn't seem possible with this Prerna plus with RB it will not be required. He himself is enough. So let's see how they go about it.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Upar se all this crying raat ko and crying subah se is making me feel hungry af and I don't even want to leave my bed 😭😭😭😭

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

🀣. Dont worry. Iss forum mein ek cheez pe hi to log unite hote hai . Hatred for preπŸ˜†

Isn't that the only thing she deserves? πŸ˜†
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Kia! πŸ€—

Yeah she receives slaps, manhandling, and the worst of insults in the name of love. She doesn't know how to handle respect. Stockholm syndrome. πŸ˜†

sadly she is pregnant so she is safe
russkystd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

This is not her redemption. It wont be either.

EMA damage cant be redemeed by supporting her husband only after learning truth as already all damages like shit are done by her like disrespecting her husband straight on his face. Much more to add to it.

Could it be that RB sets P free i.e. divorce papers are served after this track’s closure? Then P gets baby paternity shock from A and is forced to seek help from RB. Again.

Could this be...?

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Maasi and Tanvi will never taunt Prerna the way Mohini does. I want Mohini to be our voice.

They are way too soft. Why?
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Now I am feeling sorry for both Bajaj and Asad. This is qh in reverse 😭😭😭😭