PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

There's something about Shivi. The way she talked to Anurag today. The way Anurag thanked her. Why give so much unnecessary footage to that.

The BTS makes me think she's an accomplice.
Wistfulness thumbnail

Recall RB's expressions when Prerna tells him that Shivani saw him. It makes sense now.

Phoenix_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Actually i was super frustrated today.. thik se suva epi bhi nei dekha , and discussing mai bhi nei ayi ..

so watched today's epi again .. and noticed something

anupam aj ek bat bola during the jhagda between tapoor and tanvi

he said-

bat samajhneki koshish kariye aplog. jisne galti ki hai usko saja milega. chahe woh anurag or Mr bajaj koi bhi kyu na ho . lekin idhar sabko dikh raha hai , kaun victim or kaun victimize. kaun hospital mai beitha tha , kaun gari mai beitha tha ......

Toh mere question mai , as per track , bajaj is guilty . so anupam sidha sidha bajaj ko blame kare , idhar anurag ka name mention kaiko kia as per ref ? and he clearly bola jo dikha raha hai , kaun bhag raha hai .. matlab everything is based only on eye witness of someone , that means shivi... also if u remember, he looked also so sad jab nivi se bat kia tha usdin , hamare purane anu kabhi bapas nei ayega ....

so iyea bat bhi sochnewali ...

What if the original plan was between AB and Shivi but then Anupam started to suspect them and started sympathising with Bajaj cz he helped Moloy and Defended Prerna... So maybe Anupam Prerna k saamne AB nd Shivi ki pol khol de

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

The BTS makes me think she's an accomplice.

Anupam Shivi n Anu were in cahoots even during Naveen track

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

if u remember the trio pulled out something similar in the past to save Pre from Naveen so the trio i feel are very much part of this - Yes I remember it rather very clearly..And they have pulled a similar kind of stunt gain because for them Rishabh is the bad guy...Jisse they feel Prerna needs saving..

however we know the intent, the opponent and the manipulations and the outcome .. - So true..This time AB's only intent is to separate Prerna from Rishabh and he is unable to accept that Prerna is no more his..Thus he is forcing his way towards her and Shivani, Anupam are mixed in this because, they care for AB..And are not ready to accept Prerna is with RB now..

they will get their due reward when truth is out ! - Yes, the truth is ought to come out and if these three have really created a complete fake accident fiasco only to get Rishabh in trouble, then they are going to fall flat on their faces and face the music for their actions..And by the way I think these three are really the culprits..

and makes more sense for RB not to reveal anything and then that little pause when Prerna said shivi was there at the accident spot - Right..RB is quiet only because he does not want Prerna to know what her sister and EX have actually done behind her back..Saving Prerna from heartbreak and letting her rose tinted glasses stay intact, Rishabh has taken the hurt and heartache upon himself...

Word Count: 0

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_75

What if the original plan was between AB and Shivi but then Anupam started to suspect them and started sympathising with Bajaj cz he helped Moloy and Defended Prerna... So maybe Anupam Prerna k saamne AB nd Shivi ki pol khol de

He lacks the spine.
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Recall RB's expressions when Prerna tells him that Shivani saw him. It makes sense now.

This would explain why RB hasn’t come out guns blazing in his own defence. He knows if he does he’s implicating his wife’s sister which is a hard pill to swallow for anyone, especially Prerna. He keeps trying to tell her to listen and that he has something he needs to tell her but she doesn’t care. So he’s backed off now in the hopes that when she does figure it out, she can understand why he remained silent.

Also explains Shivis inconsistent testimony. Screaming to high heaven that she saw Bajaj but when the police asked her, admitting she didn’t actually see him in the car but others did.

This is all so wretched I need a drink and it’s only 10AM here. Lol.

Edited by vena.cava. - 5 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail

Good morning from me everyone 🤗 I’m just catching up on the parts I missed! We’re already on page 113 😆

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .amigos.

Paraaya kam paagal zyaada horaha hai.😆 IKR? ALSO HIS EYES! He has the most beautiful, beguiling eyes in the world. Also those lips but gonna concentrate on the eyes for now. AAAH JUST THE WAY HE SUBTLY EMOTES GETS TO YOU SO HARD! HAHA kahaan se shuru hua tha apna bajju kahaan aagaya.🤣

Can we pause at the lips for a moment because he licked them subconsciously while looking vulnerable... uff. This man does things to my heart 😭😭😭

Bechara used to claim “I prefer not to use my heart” and now he is ready to be in jail. Kya jaadoo kiya hai iss ladki ne??

vena.cava. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Can we pause at the lips for a moment because he licked them subconsciously while looking vulnerable... uff. This man does things to my heart 😭😭😭

Bechara used to claim “I prefer not to use my heart” and now he is ready to be in jail. Kya jaadoo kiya hai iss ladki ne??

I’m finally about to watch this episode because of you and that too LIVE so I’m gonna need at 10 AM for this.