PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SapSur

Can this be a scene jahan the trio, AB, Shivani and Anupam are boasting about how unka plan was full proof and kaise yeh log kamiyab hue Rishabh ko phasane mein...What do you think..

I want this

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I actually think it's so. The conspirators may discuss the plan.

if it was a single man conspiring his/her thoughts would be in his mind alone

however if u have co-conspirators .. u are bound to boast and get trapped

how I wish Tanvi records all this , like she is very fond of recording na .. she did that during kukki's bday

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I actually think it's so. The conspirators may discuss the plan.

Wohii na..I feel this track is going there only and who knows Prerna shayad sunn le yeh baatein and I just heard uska ek picture hai crying in the garden maybe after listening to the truth she is crying buckets..Lekin ab kya fayada, uski wajah se Rishabh jail toh gaya na..

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Actually i was super frustrated today.. thik se suva epi bhi nei dekha , and discussing mai bhi nei ayi ..

so watched today's epi again .. and noticed something

anupam aj ek bat bola during the jhagda between tapoor and tanvi

he said-

bat samajhneki koshish kariye aplog. jisne galti ki hai usko saja milega. chahe woh anurag or Mr bajaj koi bhi kyu na ho . lekin idhar sabko dikh raha hai , kaun victim or kaun victimize. kaun hospital mai beitha tha , kaun gari mai beitha tha ......

Toh mere question mai , as per track , bajaj is guilty . so anupam sidha sidha bajaj ko blame kare , idhar anurag ka name mention kaiko kia as per ref ? and he clearly bola jo dikha raha hai , kaun bhag raha hai .. matlab everything is based only on eye witness of someone , that means shivi... also if u remember, he looked also so sad jab nivi se bat kia tha usdin , hamare purane anu kabhi bapas nei ayega ....

so iyea bat bhi sochnewali ...

Edited by opsora2090 - 5 years ago
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Actually i was super frustrated today.. thik se suva epi bhi nei dekha , and discussing mai bhi nei ayi ..

so watched today's epi again .. and noticed something

anupam aj ek bat bola during the jhagda between tapoor and tanvi

he said-

bat samajhneki koshish kariye aplog. jisne galti ki hai usko saja milega. chahe woh anurag or Mr bajaj koi bhi kyu na ho . lekin idhar sabko dikh raha hai , kaun victim or kaun victimize. kaun hospital mai beitha tha , kaun gari mai beitha tha ......

Toh mere question mai , as per track , bajaj is guilty . so anupam sidha sidha bajaj ko blame kare , idhar anurag ka name mention kaiko kia as per ref ? and he clearly bola jo dikha raha hai , kaun bhag raha hai .. matlab everything is based only on eye witness of someone , that means shivi... also if u remember, he looked also so sad jab nivi se bat kia tha usdin , hamare purane anu kabhi bapas nei ayega ....

so iyea bat bhi sochnewali ...

i remember too he said anurag ko bhi saja milni chahiye lol all planned dear i never expected this from so called basu chi chi jo log bajaj ko bakwas woh khud itna bkwas he ki baat kya kare 🤢
Edited by Waidehi - 5 years ago
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

if it was a single man conspiring his/her thoughts would be in his mind alone

however if u have co-conspirators .. u are bound to boast and get trapped

how I wish Tanvi records all this , like she is very fond of recording na .. she did that during kukki's bday

it's those three. Everything was planned well. Since the party A has been boasting how he will dethrone bajaj. How he will pull something big. P sister being there is no coincidence and now all three of them are there together. P sister barely has a story line in this show. No more proof is needed for me.
opsora2090 thumbnail

tani aj mere halat kaisi thi tumko pata hai ? mujhe us din ka iyad ayi 2 sal pehleki ... woh jail track .. after that tum , mai , anji , fati sab itna sad hogeyi thi.. AT pe bhi nei geyi thi .. mere halat aj just usi tarah hogeye the

Feelings wohi , bass Face nayi 😭

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There's something about Shivi. The way she talked to Anurag today. The way Anurag thanked her. Why give so much unnecessary footage to that.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

at this time i think the cellmate will intervene and P ki class lene wala hain 🤣

Bhabhiji please cell ki shanti bhang mat kijiye.

What if he is the one who will help Bajju I mean je comes to know about the case and asks his pantar log to find out the truth. He was also once an innocent boy but a liar's false allegations made him turn criminal.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

There's something about Shivi. The way she talked to Anurag today. The way Anurag thanked her. Why give so much unnecessary footage to that.

exactly , achanak why shivi will be here .. ? she is not that imp character... but too much footage . so pic abhi baki hai ..