Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I don't want to see today's episode πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜“

No no watch it. You will get more incentive to bash Prerna. Also RB swag in getting arrested is πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Shinchan I don't think this track is ending anytime soon just my assumption. Maybe it does. Bur it will drag because now soulmates are playing house house.. Few more conversations of the soulmates... Hopefully Maasi will come to meet Bajaj in the jail.. More convos between the soulmates and Prerna gets the link that bajju is innocent she works harder while he suffers in jail... Pura next week and next to next week. Like Bajaj hurt sequence πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€

Karan pls go on a holiday I am missing monkey love since a very long time now. 😠😭

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

given how this show is written anything possible

Then forget online fans support. I am not even getting into BARC audience mentality πŸ˜›
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I didn't feel sad for a certain woman when Mohini insulted her because she invited it upon herself. But now I'll enjoy those insults. Bring it on Mohini.

that family is soo used to humiliations and insults ,.. ab toh unko aadat pad gayi !

I was also go for it Mohini

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

No no watch it. You will get more incentive to bash Prerna. Also RB swag in getting arrested is πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

I am tired of bashing her. Ab toh sirf gaitonde wali gaaliyan nikalti hai. Itna ki I want to slap her from my screen. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ohhhhhh prerna is gonna get shock like a electric shock when bajaj will refuse to get bail and he will band banjo her🀣🀣

Girl you deserve slap, insults, manhandling by others and no respect. BOOOOO PRERNA BOOOOOO

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I watched that arrest part.

That walk!

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I didn't feel sad for a certain woman when Mohini insulted her because she invited it upon herself. But now I'll enjoy those insults. Bring it on Mohini.

Maasi and Tanvi will never taunt Prerna the way Mohini does. I want Mohini to be our voice.
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Who all are in Twitter please make it loud and clear #mrbajaj is life line of show. We are only watching for him. πŸ‘πŸΌ

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Can he sleep on the bed now he has done enough gentleman giri for her. Cvs needs to be little mean here not from bajaj side. Prerna should cry a bucket for letting this happen and she just stood there when this man had kept his word for her and saved her mom.

Yes he should take his bed back and sleep there peacefully and let her sleep on sofa 😎

Now I don’t want her to leave her yet she cannot get away so easily after this. He should torture her with words and show her what trust is and what happens when it breaks