PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: deepthi261

i have only words for them is 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

He will come out as Ruthless and Lion

I want him as lion 🦁

After he comes out of jail I want to see basuś on the street with prerna darling 😡🤬🤬

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Don't mock them like this. 😆

Discuss Prerna but don't mention the other guy unless it's an episode scene or a BTS.

oh ok sorry 😐🙏🙏🙏
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SapSur

Yeh aakhir kya BTS hai..It looks like Shivani is answering Prerna...But does the BTS prove Shivani, AB, Anupam planned the whole thing..Not sure..Me confused..

X saali lubs x jeeja kya

Please take him

Let PreRish be.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shin-chan

She doesnt matter to anyone apart from RB. And no one wud including her ex can tolerate even 1% of what she does with RB.

you said it right. Aj ka 1% bhi she had said to her soulmate na thappad hi milta usko return mein.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Ok SJ studios where jail sequence is shot.

Scroll to the last pics. Parth is there. So Bajju and Anurag has a scene.

Bts of ksg looks like is from the same.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2j6h-XnMf9/?igshid=1k2ppzazt1h0x

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT...Hold on a minute..Are we going to have a scene where AB is going to mock and taunt Rishabh saying he is inside the jail and Prerna too is with him and BAM! Will Rishabh Bajaj revert back saying he is totally aware of the stunt and game AB has pulled... And that he is keeping quiet only for Prerna's sake...And Rishabh should end it by telling, 'Don't push your luck Mr. Basu, na jaane kab woh aapka saath chod de aur Prerna ke saamne aapka asli chehra aa jaaye!!!... - Wishful Thinking..

WaqtZaya thumbnail

You know when Maasi said I will not leave anyone who hurts my son I really really really wished she was a white character and it made me cry even more.

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Isilye toh yahan ajnabee hoon main

Tamam log farishte hain aadmi hoon main

Wow shruthi.. 👏❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT...Hold on a minute..Are we going to have a scene where AB is going to mock and taunt Rishabh saying he is inside the jail and Prerna too is with him and BAM! Will Rishabh Bajaj revert back saying he is totally aware of the stunt and game AB has pulled... And that he is keeping quiet only for Prerna's sake...And Rishabh should end it by telling, 'Don't push your luck Mr. Basu, na jaane kab woh aapka saath chod de aur Prerna ke saamne aapka asli chehra aa jaaye!!!... - Wishful Thinking..

and then Prerna comes and says DON'T DO SHOW OFF.
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

jo bhi kre aapne liye kare not for that so called brave women prerna plz 😡i just hate her i dnt think i can ever love her from now 👎🏼
Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Can't bear the site of Ex after reading writen update of two days

Only RB matters