Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

POST OPTION

CR: Nikki our saviour

This gif makes me one hundred percent believe that for the sake of his child, unless something very catastrophic is about to unfold, Rishabh won't let Prerna go. Look at how she has a vulture's hold on his child, as if she's protecting Sneha from her own father. And all he does is sadly relent to the guilt of his own misdemeanour, telling his wife that his daughter loves her very much. That's heartbreaking. For him to walk away from that and know that the woman with whom he's entrusted his entire life, his child, thinks he's capable of taking someone else's child away from them. Ridiculous.

This scene is so symbolic in so many ways, he was trusting her with his life “his daughter” who doesn’t trust him so significant

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

While I dont care for redemption as I love RB and will always be a Prerish fan. But I do worry for TRPs. Trp audience is always connected to the FL more than ML. And looking at Prerna here it is difficult to connect with her. Why will offline neutral audience see this shitfest if they do not even like or even feel a morsel of pity for the FL or her fate. And even after this the TRPs do come I will say the credit for it goes solely to the new SP Bahu RB.

the trp is really going to suffer. The fact that the female lead is unrelatable and badly written not to mention failed to support her husband and emotionally cheating on him with her ex.
1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

how long do you think they will keep bajaj in jail and this will last

Already closure delayed and this risk of showing his arrest.

If they have to continue his brand image is maintained, his comeback shud be within 2-3episodes. A week is also risk. Once it happens, it wont be like regular jail seq. It may take turn to suit his character.

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Can he sleep on the bed now he has done enough gentleman giri for her. Cvs needs to be little mean here not from bajaj side. Prerna should cry a bucket for letting this happen and she just stood there when this man had kept his word for her and saved her mom.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: durga33

I don't know how they are going to redeem P and also do prerish development after this.

you know what this is the issue I have with them why did they establish PreRish if it had to be Soulmates vs Bajaj because all that has happened and with the spoilers that are coming no one will desire to see PreRish anymore not even trps audience. I had said this before I remember 😓
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I don't want to see today's episode 😭😭😓

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I didn't feel sad for a certain woman when Mohini insulted her because she invited it upon herself. But now I'll enjoy those insults. Bring it on Mohini.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: saps.156

I was searching for ur analysis

Saps ji 🤗 I am yet to watch the episode again ,,, wu time episode dekhne ka mazaa nahin aata ,., will try to post before i go to bed or in the morning
Edited by munnihyderabad - 5 years ago
1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

While I dont care for redemption as I love RB and will always be a Prerish fan. But I do worry for TRPs. Trp audience is always connected to the FL more than ML. And looking at Prerna here it is difficult to connect with her. Why will offline neutral audience see this shitfest if they do not even like or even feel a morsel of pity for the FL or her fate. And even after this the TRPs do come I will say the credit for it goes solely to the new SP Bahu RB.

For fans to connect to PreRish again the same way and trp come with little mercy , her redemption is needed.

Already many fans here itself feel detached. All their slow build-up looks wasted now. Neither his love will get due respect from his own fans.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I don't want to see today's episode 😭😭😓

I watched it for a few seconds and couldn't proceed.