PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 66

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shin-chan

SP FL's suffer atleast once very badly for their husband. I trust SP 😌

my trust is on your trust. ☺☺
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

cvs can't be so intelligent or else shakk toh har jagah pe hai.

Hope the CV's join the dots and giving the tale the much needed twist..Aur waise bhi mere shakk kii sui is stuck on two people and you know right kaun hai woh...

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SapSur

Hope the CV's join the dots and giving the tale the much needed twist..Aur waise bhi mere shakk kii sui is stuck on two people and you know right kaun hai woh...

jao jake epi dekho
1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I imagine scenes in which she desperately wants to talk but he doesn't utter a word and walks away. 😈😆

Remember, he ensures he gets what he wants from her. Else he keeps her at distance and then makes her to run to him. Now this bail rejection too I am finding it as a similar trick 😆

I am just waiting for once show-off scene is over what has he planned for her next

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SapSur

Sahi kaha... He needs to come out of the love sick mode, remind Prerna that she is his wife and to the world she is Mrs. Bajaj and he needs to tell her to behave so..Because her actions reflect on his, Rishabh Bajaj's image...He should not put up with her blinded actions, neither should he take her accusations anymore..Ab BAS...

That mode was switched on pretty quickly and now I want it OFF, for good. She doesn’t deserve that title man. She just doesn’t. Chuck her and move out. We’ve all had enough. Her behavior today was heartbreaking but much needed and that precap also cements my belief that he should just leave BB and let her rot there.

Bas BOHOT hogaya.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Maine raat ko share ko thi you have no clue kya tandav huya pichle at mein.

Main raat ko jaldi so gayi thi,toh subah Instagram open Kiya aur sabse pehli cheez yahi Meri screen par aur phir mood off

.amigos. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

AISE KAISE RULAYA MERE BAJJU KO!!!!!😭😭

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

jao jake epi dekho

Episode ka tab open karke rakhi hoon, bas play karne kii deri hai..Bas maybe thoda sa himmat jodding to watch it..

1144721 thumbnail

aj ke na epi mein I felt they will give her redemption. 😞 but kaheka kisika redemption yea log dikhane se rahe.

Aaj ka damage needed for future redemption. Cuz todays was the worst!
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

😭😭😭 dil toota toota🥺