PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I doubt if she herself is seeing the episodes 😒

Oh I am willing to bet that she doesn’t... it’s just us PANKHIS who suffer 😖

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

If his infatuation doesn’t end with this track, then it’s going to be super disappointing because she wanted him to suffer and that’s the lowest anyone can stoop.

Y A A A S
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

If his infatuation doesn’t end with this track, then it’s going to be super disappointing because she wanted him to suffer and that’s the lowest anyone can stoop.

Sahi kaha... He needs to come out of the love sick mode, remind Prerna that she is his wife and to the world she is Mrs. Bajaj and he needs to tell her to behave so..Because her actions reflect on his, Rishabh Bajaj's image...He should not put up with her blinded actions, neither should he take her accusations anymore..Ab BAS...

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I want MS todd scene 😒😆😚

Yeh nahin hone wala. I wish ring hoti yahan. 😆
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I am so irritated today not feeling like work also. .now this bts 😡

same here 😞😒
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

aj ke na epi mein I felt they will give her redemption. 😞 but kaheka kisika redemption yea log dikhane se rahe.

EK dsnt go for redemption she likes sweeping it under rug. Done and dusted .. raat gayi baat gayi

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

Fingers crossed Ankie..My gut feel says aisa hii kuch hoga..And also remember recently Shivani too had a specific dialogue about disliking RB after the Veena court case situation..Tab we had thought maybe RB will help her thus changing Shivani's opinion of him...But kya patah in her dislike for Rishabh, Shivani might have joined hands with AB and together they would have hatched the whole phasaofy Rishabh Bajaj game plan..And kya patah AB must have thought with Shivani's statement to the police at the hospital, RB tab hii arrest hota and Prerna would be back to him and when that did not happen, AB was up on his feet in no time and was already fit enough to run errands and call the Police to arrest Rishabh..Don't you think, all this is too dicey, fishy and convenient...

cvs can't be so intelligent or else shakk toh har jagah pe hai.
Phoenix_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are the CVs trying for Jacob- Nessie type of track. Saath mei Ganpati Pooja... and Anurag lecturing how the couple who does the aarti stays together forever. Then Kukki loving and caring for ex more than her father. Then showing her sleeping with him. Now this🤢

What are they even trying!!!!!!!!!??????? 😡

WHY Are they trying to portray Pre-Ex kukki as a picture perfect family🤢

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

I want pre to cry, wail, weep for RB .just like the kitchen alter ego scene. Where RB is infront of her yet out of reach. I want a very bad blow to her blind trust in soulmate.

The sadistic side of me wants pre to cryy

M i asking for too much?😭

No.

It took 1hr almost for me to come out of the words she used for RB followed by his hurt/pain reflected in his eyes. Long time it has been I felt so bad for a onscreen male character.

She finds him "Disgusting ". I WAS LIKE OK. LEMME TAKE A MOMENT WHAT DID I JUST HEAR

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

same here 😞😒

Maine subah uthte hi BTS dekha aur Mera mood off ho Gaya🤬