PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shin-chan

RB to now make ruthless comeback is inevitable!

I imagine scenes in which she desperately wants to talk but he doesn't utter a word and walks away. 😈😆
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Redemption should happen. She's not beyond it.

Unlike pre

Can't believe I'm saying this

1104044 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2j81w8Bd9d/?igshid=1x8htmy4viq2n

Now what else can be expected from them!

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SapSur

Waah, matlab how convenient she cannot see her EX in pain, but she herself will inflict wounds and hurt the man she is tied to now in the holy binds of matrimony and also chidkofy namak and mirchi on the wounds..Waaahh...Awesome... Please note the sarcasm..Double standards dhanya ho... Facepalm..

I Don't Want, Lattoo Rishabh Bajaj..BAS, Bol Diya Maine..

If his infatuation doesn’t end with this track, then it’s going to be super disappointing because she wanted him to suffer and that’s the lowest anyone can stoop.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Everything depends upon KSG renewing contract.

Thats all I can say !!!

if I go by your words ki prerna and bacche ka character recently butchered huya hai toh yea banda has out his foot down. But even if he has yea Sab toh pehele se planned tha as far as I know. Again hum itna bol rahe hai ki woh nahi karega 🤣 surprise surprise he won't and renew his contract instead 🤣
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am so irritated today not feeling like work also. .now this bts 😡

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Unlike pre

Can't believe I'm saying this

I told you she wasn't worth it.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I really really really hope it is I really hope.

Fingers crossed Ankie..My gut feel says aisa hii kuch hoga..And also remember recently Shivani too had a specific dialogue about disliking RB after the Veena court case situation..Tab we had thought maybe RB will help her thus changing Shivani's opinion of him...But kya patah in her dislike for Rishabh, Shivani might have joined hands with AB and together they would have hatched the whole phasaofy Rishabh Bajaj game plan..And kya patah AB must have thought with Shivani's statement to the police at the hospital, RB tab hii arrest hota and Prerna would be back to him and when that did not happen, AB was up on his feet in no time and was already fit enough to run errands and call the Police to arrest Rishabh..Don't you think, all this is too dicey, fishy and convenient...

Wistfulness thumbnail

Guys! Please don't share that pukeworthy BTS.

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

if I go by your words ki prerna and bacche ka character recently butchered huya hai toh yea banda has out his foot down. But even if he has yea Sab toh pehele se planned tha as far as I know. Again hum itna bol rahe hai ki woh nahi karega 🤣 surprise surprise he won't and renew his contract instead 🤣

By Oct end, I will tell u :)