PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kalank

check it out guys made more gifs!

Gawjuness is every frame.this man i tell u

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TC_FA

4 saal ke Bache aise hi karte Hain🀣

I love my Mom and Dad okay πŸ‘Œ I don't like other uncles and aunts 😏

Her leg is broken or else I would have slept on her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maa hai kiss liye meri 😚😚😚

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

Ok guys so here is something I would like to say, I donno why, but this time I have this very strong feeling that joh bhi track is ongoing it is only to pull AB down in Prerna's eyes..AB's accident itself looks so fishy, starting with him talking to Prerna right when the accident happens, to Shivani being there...To the events that followed, like the Doctor addressing Prerna as AB's wife and the nurse telling Prerna, she does not look like a mother to such a big kid..Blahh whatever, being a nurse has she never seen a woman getting preggers at 18 and if the mother is 23, the child is automatically 5..Which I guess is Cookie's age...All this doctor, nurse thingy seems rehearsed.. Just like the accident was made to look like RB did it, but my gut feel says from the bikers nod, to the information passed to Prerna that Rishabh's car is around, to AB walking on middle of the road while talking on the phone everything is planned and made to look like Rishabh is the culprit, but the mastermind is AB who maybe orchestrated the situation planning the whole thing.....And I am starting to feel that shayad Shivani is hand in glove with AB and Rishabh is aware of this..And to keep Prerna's sister out of trouble RB is quiet...AB and Shivani were both dead against Rishabh and wanted Prerna away from him, thus maybe they hatched this plan..Jahan AB came jaanbujhkar in front of RB's car and the rest fake drama followed...This is something I keep feeling..And by the time the truth unravels itself, wohii Prerna who said she trusts AB the most, will stand with her trust shattered and beaten to pieces...And she will end up falling in the pits of misery and irrevocable guilt... But by the time she realizes it, something in RB would have irreversibly changed and he no longer would be the once upon a time always approachable guy, Prerna was accustomed to...

I really really really hope it is I really hope.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I love my Mom and Dad okay πŸ‘Œ I don't like other uncles and aunts 😏

Her leg is broken or else I would have slept on her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maa hai kiss liye meri 😚😚😚

That's why you are not kukkiπŸ˜†

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Maasi and Tanvi are abs class and speak abs on pt specially Maasi she is so so good in todays epi i loved her today how she udaoed Moh ke hosh🀣MaTa fan for life ❀️

And Rish man .....this man is the towering char paling all the whites in front ....what a move in his char in limited screen time ...all the love and sympathy is going to be with him which means doom for the others .He is beginning to own the show.

Coming to KSG he is a magician and this kind of track is his forte performance wise and he just betters his own bechmarks set himself everytime ....the whole convo with Pre .....the expressions the voice those eyes sigh and then that bit with Anu diff set mix of emotions but same towering one and all performance what a goldmine of acting blessed with some droolworthy looks and charismatic screen presence.

Even tho this is PreRish AT i have nothing to say for Pre except the choicest of expletives sorry i am trying to move away to bajaj AT but shift dheere hoga cause have made friends here

other than bajaj, maasi and tanvi were thesaving grace.

Both of them have a good comic timing , their expression when mohini calls maasi aside was πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ..

Now even prefer tanvi to prerna for bajaj, atleast she looks up to him and loves him besides loving his money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

again repeating myself... Does not look like Bajaj and Meneka had a romantic relationship. Just on contracts. Or else lattoo Bajaj na milta humko

Logic nahin bhi ho toh chalega... kaunsa yeh reasoning follow karte hai. Humein toh bas Karan ki intensity se matlab hai.

1144721 thumbnail

aj ka episode dekho he wont be Ruthless Bajaj because Prerna said it she feels hurt when Anurag is in pain. Lattoo Bajaj kahin ka.

RB to now make ruthless comeback is inevitable!
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Agree.

Still cud have been better than being shown dumb.

comic relief. But I really wanted her not to be negative
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

more than Bajaj it's us who deserves better :( aj toh main maha sad hoon. πŸ’”

I swear I had gotten a headache just by watching it and I want to smack the idiot who convinced Karan to sign this 😩

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

comic relief. But I really wanted her not to be negative

Redemption should happen. She's not beyond it.