PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Kinda hated how they showed Kookie passing by him just to get to Prerna lol. Bajaj has been the sole guardian for so long and suddenly its all Prerna mom. Kookie is used a prop merely to propel anyone except Bajaj. What a mess.

all this wasn't needed. The child could be shown sleeping and him saying these dialogues. Buss. Hogaya.
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

She should really get to see an intelligent woman in action. Cause Basus and Sharmas aur intelligence ka dur dur tak koi rishta nahi hain. 😆

Bas unko gold laden women with hideous fashion sense chahiye 🤪

I really want his ex to be PURRRFECT.

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

check it out guys made more gifs!

Originally posted by: kalank

free to use for Bajaj fans:

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: russkystd

Wow. What a fall from there! Clearly the trps speak for themselves - this track is being followed only by dedicated audience. New followers of KSG shifted to watching online when the track shifted to Ek Chatth - we ff crap story, acting and scenes and are happily drooling over our idols scenes online. What a waste!

This entire crew would be hooked to our tv sets if real story development of PreRish would have been shown. Trp’s would be where Shin-Chan said >>>2.4.

Enough said. Samajhdar lurking CVs ko itna ishaara kaafi hai.

3months hoye shaadi ko and dekho story aagey badhi hi nahi. Ulta peeche chali gayi.
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Except ERI ---- Hina and other casts like sahil , suvvi , moloy all are in Parth's house for warming party .... that means is hina back for Komo ?

exept Karan. 😎
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dumas

Absolutely true both deserve each and the believed in Basu completely why shouldn't they their daughter one man and making roti for another let one manhandling her yet the one who respect her she does not even want his hand on her for a photo.

Let her rot for all we care. I’m just so done with her. Karan emotes beautiful and that’s the only reason I sit through the torture 😭

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

i so agree, the cvs should have kept kuki bajaj bond sacred.

today too kuki ran towards pre and bajaj raised his hand which fell again.

The reason kuki is nit clicking with the audience is that the cvs are not directing the scenes properly

they are not giving her scenes with her father but with some uncle. We don't like it kaunsa dedicated audience will like it?
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Both playing house with some else child it good that Mr Baja told her to take care of his child but i am sure he did not tell her go bring soul mate in to his child life.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2lbfZvAyHF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

CREDIT GOES TO UP LOADER

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

i hope bajaj and menka have a crackling chemistry

again repeating myself... Does not look like Bajaj and Meneka had a romantic relationship. Just on contracts. Or else lattoo Bajaj na milta humko
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Let her rot for all we care. I’m just so done with her. Karan emotes beautiful and that’s the only reason I sit through the torture 😭

you and i both