PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

What if pre already knows that RB is innocent and pretending so that she can find the truth?? 😔

Wishful thinking

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shin-chan

What a day has come we find two dumb as cute 🤣

Seriously🤣

Word Count: 1

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

NO matter what happened he walked out with his dignity class and honor intact he did not beg he did not plead his case because he realized everyone was fool by the soulmate and miss loyalty already judged jury and execution him when he come back hope he gives them it back and more put all of them in the streets .Massi and Tanvi stood for him even if their reason was selfish but the stood by him even Mr Meher but his sati savitri biwi was the first to jump ship.Not liking Prena at all she and he soulmate just needed a reason an excuse to get rid of him

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wish Maasi had better characterization. Her expression to T when Mohini asks her to come to her room 🤣

Well in a show where even the original leads have no characterization she still comes across as better written in my opinion

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -RD-

Maasi and Tanvi are abs class and speak abs on pt specially Maasi she is so so good in todays epi i loved her today how she udaoed Moh ke hosh🤣MaTa fan for life ❤️

And Rish man .....this man is the towering char paling all the whites in front ....what a move in his char in limited screen time ...all the love and sympathy is going to be with him which means doom for the others .He is beginning to own the show.

Coming to KSG he is a magician and this kind of track is his forte performance wise and he just betters his own bechmarks set himself everytime ....the whole convo with Pre .....the expressions the voice those eyes sigh and then that bit with Anu diff set mix of emotions but same towering one and all performance what a goldmine of acting blessed with some droolworthy looks and charismatic screen presence.

Even tho this is PreRish AT i have nothing to say for Pre except the choicest of expletives sorry i am trying to move away to bajaj AT but shift dheere hoga cause have made friends here

Most welcome in Bajaj At koi mil na mile main ankie seema abhi break pe Hain because exams zaror milege 🤗

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Well in a show where even the original leads have no characterization she still comes across as better written in my opinion

Agree.

Still cud have been better than being shown dumb.

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Conveniently forgetting that this villain in his most frail state without caring about his own health got her mother out of a possible intent to kill case and she herself whined her useless sorrys at him. Basus and Sharmas are a bunch of opportunist beep beep beep.

They are so fickle. Sometimes those kindness quotes sound hogwash and this is a perfect example. He has treated the entire Sharma clan with utmost respect and kindness and they have proven time and again that they don’t deserve an iota of it. Her sorrys are as useless as her.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Arre if they want to go ahead with that idea thats absolutely fine. Instead of EMA n what today RB had gone thru, let RB divorce P. If want they can show RB gifting Kuki to P n ex too.

Cuz anyways today that man was all alone. So wont make much difference I feel.

But one side PreRish development though now ruined n other side every single lead butchered including P n a child too for no reason , is what I am against it.

Only RB comeback has answer to all questions !

I am angry that Maata showed PreRish development only for targeting the Audience who were waiting for both nostalgia sake and Karan doing romance sake. .

Issue is RB won't ever divorce Prerna I personally feel for cookie. It's all for the bigger picture that will come after December probably. I FEEL MY ASSUMPTION.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SapSur

Please don't say this..Nahiii...I want ruthless Rishabh Bajaj...BAS...Koi usko lauta do, like RIGHT NOW...

aj ka episode dekho he wont be Ruthless Bajaj because Prerna said it she feels hurt when Anurag is in pain. Lattoo Bajaj kahin ka.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

They are so fickle. Sometimes those kindness quotes sound hogwash and this is a perfect example. He has treated the entire Sharma clan with utmost respect and kindness and they have proven time and again that they don’t deserve an iota of it. Her sorrys are as useless as her.

Absolutely true both deserve each and the believed in Basu completely why shouldn't they their daughter one man and making roti for another let one manhandling her yet the one who respect her she does not even want his hand on her for a photo.