PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

That sounds wonderful. Everything should be in complete contrast... but that rigid woman is never going to learn, even if self respect smacks her in the face.

She should really get to see an intelligent woman in action. Cause Basus and Sharmas aur intelligence ka dur dur tak koi rishta nahi hain. πŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I was so sad thay I held my mom and napped 😞 🀣

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Kukki was always irritating

Agreed. Never really felt connected.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I was so sad thay I held my mom and napped 😞 🀣

4 saal ke Bache aise hi karte Hain🀣

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SapSur

Ankie sach mein himmat nahi ho rahi hai yaar...Already after ready the update mere dimaag ka dahi hogaya.. 😭😭 You really want me to watch it...

Karan royega if you don't watch. You want that? 🀣
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Ok guys so here is something I would like to say, I donno why, but this time I have this very strong feeling that joh bhi track is ongoing it is only to pull AB down in Prerna's eyes..AB's accident itself looks so fishy, starting with him talking to Prerna right when the accident happens, to Shivani being there...To the events that followed, like the Doctor addressing Prerna as AB's wife and the nurse telling Prerna, she does not look like a mother to such a big kid..Blahh whatever, being a nurse has she never seen a woman getting preggers at 18 and if the mother is 23, the child is automatically 5..Which I guess is Cookie's age...All this doctor, nurse thingy seems rehearsed.. Just like the accident was made to look like RB did it, but my gut feel says from the bikers nod, to the information passed to Prerna that Rishabh's car is around, to AB walking on middle of the road while talking on the phone everything is planned and made to look like Rishabh is the culprit, but the mastermind is AB who maybe orchestrated the situation planning the whole thing.....And I am starting to feel that shayad Shivani is hand in glove with AB and Rishabh is aware of this..And to keep Prerna's sister out of trouble RB is quiet...AB and Shivani were both dead against Rishabh and wanted Prerna away from him, thus maybe they hatched this plan..Jahan AB came jaanbujhkar in front of RB's car and the rest fake drama followed...This is something I keep feeling..And by the time the truth unravels itself, wohii Prerna who said she trusts AB the most, will stand with her trust shattered and beaten to pieces...And she will end up falling in the pits of misery and irrevocable guilt... But by the time she realizes it, something in RB would have irreversibly changed and he no longer would be the once upon a time always approachable guy, Prerna was accustomed to...

Edited by MysticRiver - 5 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

If P they need for coming RB/PreRish tracks, they have no other choice than to butcher Anurag.

Either P or A has to be proved wrong now. So to save P, writers will have to go ahead with A character being ruined.

Exactly..And Prerna was specifically given a dialogue recently where she told Shivani at the hospital that she trusted no one over and above Anurag..And today she proved her words, by accusing Rishabh that he has done the accident jaanbujhke, because that is what AB says..So her trust in AB is standing tall..But now this very same trust needs to break into pieces..And that is why the dialogue and today's scene was there in the first place..AB will be culprit, along with Shivani whom maybe Rishabh is trying to shield and this will be the much needed breaker for Prerna from her past strings..And for her to stop looking at AB with rose tinted glasses...

Edited by MysticRiver - 5 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Conveniently forgetting that this villain in his most frail state without caring about his own health got her mother out of a possible intent to kill case and she herself whined her useless sorrys at him. Basus and Sharmas are a bunch of opportunist beep beep beep.

Sharmas remind me of the complex psychological mystery of victims loving their abusers. Stockholm syndrome.

Basus have always been crass.

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Tasveerein meri thi maine leli ....ab aap mujhe blackmail nahi kar paayegi rb waala swag sachi 🀣

Wish Maasi had better characterization. Her expression to T when Mohini asks her to come to her room 🀣
1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

And that tanvi's laugh when maasi went with moh 🀣

MaTa are so cuteπŸ˜†

What a day has come we find two dumb as cute 🀣