PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Maasi and Tanvi are abs class and speak abs on pt specially Maasi she is so so good in todays epi i loved her today how she udaoed Moh ke hosh🤣MaTa fan for life ❤️

And Rish man .....this man is the towering char paling all the whites in front ....what a move in his char in limited screen time ...all the love and sympathy is going to be with him which means doom for the others .He is beginning to own the show.

Coming to KSG he is a magician and this kind of track is his forte performance wise and he just betters his own bechmarks set himself everytime ....the whole convo with Pre .....the expressions the voice those eyes sigh and then that bit with Anu diff set mix of emotions but same towering one and all performance what a goldmine of acting blessed with some droolworthy looks and charismatic screen presence.

Even tho this is PreRish AT i have nothing to say for Pre except the choicest of expletives sorry i am trying to move away to bajaj AT but shift dheere hoga cause have made friends here

Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Menka should really come back and get her ex man out of this shit 😆I want her to be the classiest,sassiest,most brutally honest person in a room. Maybe she could teach our Dukhiyari Devi how to have spine and be a woman who will never take shit from anyone.

Ill be happy with RishKa. atleast there wont be any brutality towards emotions.Ek please give us Rishka and make them leave with held up high u can continue with cringy soulful love

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Waidehi

Season 1 prerna is also not bkwas like this 🤢

Such comparisons are not allowed.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -RD-

Maasi and Tanvi are abs class and speak abs on pt specially Maasi she is so so good in todays epi i loved her today how she udaoed Moh ke hosh🤣MaTa fan for life ❤️

And Rish man .....this man is the towering char paling all the whites in front ....what a move in his char in limited screen time ...all the love and sympathy is going to be with him which means doom for the others .

Coming to KSG he is a magician and this kind of track is his forte performance wise and he just betters his own bechmarks set himself everytime ....the whole convo with Pre .....the expressions the voice those eyes sigh and then that bit with Anu diff set mix of emotions but same towering one and all performance what a goldmine of acting blessed with some droolworthy looks and charismatic screen presence.

When maasi said - Yeh toh Ruka hi nahi to mohini🤣

1144721 thumbnail

But Kookie's attachment to Prerna..isnt it detrimental to his plans of teaching her a lesson? RB want to only make P understand in his way. How I wish he teaches her a lesson but alas

Prerna hurt would mean Kookie getting hurt too since at the moment they are constantly showing how much she needs him?

He might get more motivated to destroy the Basus to keep Prerna with him if thats what you mean. P is his ego and he likes her too. He wanted her as well as while he destroys Basus. Now as he has no reason to hold back, he may not even wait for P what has to say. He will deal P/Basus accordingly now making a comeback.

Word Count: 0

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

I think that’s the biggest issue. We all try to find layers to her character which are pretty nonexistent. She’s weak willed and an absolute idiot who has boxed Rishabh as some villain and refuses to see beyond that. Bajaj and his newfound “pyaar” deserves better.

Conveniently forgetting that this villain in his most frail state without caring about his own health got her mother out of a possible intent to kill case and she herself whined her useless sorrys at him. Basus and Sharmas are a bunch of opportunist beep beep beep.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TC_FA

When maasi said - Yeh toh Ruka hi nahi to mohini🤣

Tasveerein meri thi maine leli ....ab aap mujhe blackmail nahi kar paayegi rb waala swag sachi 🤣

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Menka should really come back and get her ex man out of this shit 😆I want her to be the classiest,sassiest,most brutally honest person in a room. Maybe she could teach our Dukhiyari Devi how to have spine and be a woman who will never take shit from anyone.

That sounds wonderful. Everything should be in complete contrast... but that rigid woman is never going to learn, even if self respect smacks her in the face.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Tasveerein meri thi maine leli ....ab aap mujhe blackmail nahi kar paayegi rb waala swag sachi 🤣

And that tanvi's laugh when maasi went with moh 🤣

MaTa are so cute😆

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

And Rish man .....this man is the towering char paling all the whites in front ....what a move in his char in limited screen time ...all the love and sympathy is going to be with him which means doom for the others .

Maasi might be selfish and rooting for her own gain . But deep down she is RB humraaz. When she didnt reveal RB real intention for targeting Basu's to tanvi her daughter for whom she is playing the game she wont ever cross RB that is for sure.