PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

I honestly wish Bajaj had a female lead who could give him proper takkar. As a viewer you want to see female leads with a backbone or two.

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Except ERI ---- Hina and other casts like sahil , suvvi , moloy all are in Parth's house for warming party .... that means is hina back for Komo ?

Naah re! Hina is frnds with parth isiliye aayi hai .hina wont come back its matter of her reputation now😆

P.s: let me know if its against AT rules

Edited by -TeriMalang- - 5 years ago
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SapSur

I have not seen the episode, only reading the wu makes me super angry...Prerna has really hit the rock bottom today and she is just sinking deeper turning a blind eye... And from here how even Prerna will redeem herself patah nahii....She is a lost case...

Yes Rishabh needs to get back in action mode and go back to his kick-ass, I give a damn avatar...

None of the promises RB made to Prerna matter anymore...Because she is not holding her end of the bargain.. Toh Rishabh kyun kare, why should he hold back just because Prerna wants...And I really think the haze of love surrounding RB would have vapor-ed in thin air after Prerna's actions today, so Rishabh Bajaj will be back and back with a vengeance..

I am Counting On Rishabh Bajaj!!

I really wish that he stops feeling this undue obligation to forgo his vendetta and unleash hell on Basus. I can safely assume that we’ve all had enough and really want to see that savvy businessman in all his glory .

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I honestly wish Bajaj had a female lead who could give him proper takkar. As a viewer you want to see female leads with a backbone or two.

Get menka back and show soulmates wat is spark of two equals is. Soulmates are busy putting each other on pedestal and strt blind worshipping.

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

aww I know right. Pls take a hug

Even I have been in a sour mood since then. It was truly not done on ekta's part. It's just to show Bajaj might ne a huge name but has no importance in anyone's life as if the hospital scene wasn't enough.

Even in last season the children of RB wanted Prerna to be with Anurag this season too the fondness.

Actually expect humko us din hi chor dena chahiye tha jab cookie slept with her Mom's picture though it was her dad who was in hospital.

i so agree, the cvs should have kept kuki bajaj bond sacred.

today too kuki ran towards pre and bajaj raised his hand which fell again.

The reason kuki is nit clicking with the audience is that the cvs are not directing the scenes properly

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

Get menka back and show soulmates wat is spark of two equals is. Soulmates are busy putting each other on pedestal and strt blind worshipping.

i hope bajaj and menka have a crackling chemistry
Edited by manj - 5 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Kukki was always irritating

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

Menka should really come back and get her ex man out of this shit 😆I want her to be the classiest,sassiest,most brutally honest person in a room. Maybe she could teach our Dukhiyari Devi how to have spine and be a woman who will never take shit from anyone.

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

For the people who wanted to watch my edited version! Here you guys go!

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

lagta nahi prerna ka adding recently tha. People over read the scene when Bajaj came to explain himself after the accident because I felt then and there that she will accuse him very badly and might herself put him behind jail. That is what happened.

Cookie ko they would have shown I wasn't confident about but they did but it is done in a very distasteful way. And they are continuing to do. Ab toh main apna old age assumption bhi nahi bol rahi hoon shinchan tumhare kehne par.. Sab koi else are saying. :( popular sentiment hota ja raha hai

ML ka kya pata. Aj toh bada saint ban raha tha.

I think that’s the biggest issue. We all try to find layers to her character which are pretty nonexistent. She’s weak willed and an absolute idiot who has boxed Rishabh as some villain and refuses to see beyond that. Bajaj and his newfound “pyaar” deserves better.