PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

aww I know right. Pls take a hug

Even I have been in a sour mood since then. It was truly not done on ekta's part. It's just to show Bajaj might ne a huge name but has no importance in anyone's life as if the hospital scene wasn't enough.

Even in last season the children of RB wanted Prerna to be with Anurag this season too the fondness.

Actually expect humko us din hi chor dena chahiye tha jab cookie slept with her Mom's picture though it was her dad who was in hospital.

They wanted Prerna with anurag...when they all thought that RB died but in actual he was with meneka

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: russkystd

Don’t worry. There is a reason why RB keeps saying “I won’t attack unless “they” attack first”.

If A proves to have orchestrated the accident that will count as A having initiated the attack - RB can then go for the kill without guilt.

Rishabh should..Keeping aside all his promises, he should just get back to the ruthless businessman mode, mode where he used to takeover business houses chutkiyon mein just because he wanted to and because he had the power and resources to..I want him to take this kind of approach, which was his trademark approach only earlier and just be done and dusted with the Basu's, unleashing his wrath once and for all...

And about AB being the culprit behind the accident I still think he is the one who planned the whole thing...My gut feel is still stuck to that...

Edited by MysticRiver - 5 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

jao epi dekho phir we both can cry

Ankie sach mein himmat nahi ho rahi hai yaar...Already after ready the update mere dimaag ka dahi hogaya.. 😭😭 You really want me to watch it...

Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#PreRishQuotes

If because of one’s mistake you lost trust, then no one in the world is trustworthy, including yourself!

Prerna sun le re baba.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

but vote for option 2 . prestige ka sawal hai ... Prerish FD mainly RBian hai ..har ek prerish fans aj dukhi hai .. mai abtak kisiko nei dekha prerna ke liye positive kuch bolne.. they are not bashing , but bohot upset ...

1144721 thumbnail

lagta nahi prerna ka adding recently tha. People over read the scene when Bajaj came to explain himself after the accident because I felt then and there that she will accuse him very badly and might herself put him behind jail. That is what happened.

Cookie ko they would have shown I wasn't confident about but they did but it is done in a very distasteful way. And they are continuing to do. Ab toh main apna old age assumption bhi nahi bol rahi hoon shinchan tumhare kehne par.. Sab koi else are saying. :( popular sentiment hota ja raha hai

ML ka kya pata. Aj toh bada saint ban raha tha.

Arre if they want to go ahead with that idea thats absolutely fine. Instead of EMA n what today RB had gone thru, let RB divorce P. If want they can show RB gifting Kuki to P n ex too.

Cuz anyways today that man was all alone. So wont make much difference I feel.

But one side PreRish development though now ruined n other side every single lead butchered including P n a child too for no reason , is what I am against it.

Only RB comeback has answer to all questions !

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

I wonder if he will ever get into that mode again. I really wonder. 😓😓😓

Please don't say this..Nahiii...I want ruthless Rishabh Bajaj...BAS...Koi usko lauta do, like RIGHT NOW...

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Me after watching the Episode

" Bahut huya sammaan,ab dangal hoga " 😈