PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 49

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Waidehi

Season 1 prerna is also not bkwas like this 🤢

season1 prerna could also be annoying, but ST pulled it off

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tammanaarora9

Sneha is a replica of PreRish relationship. Specifically showing or reflecting emotions towards others or them according to their relationships growth.

Sneha is in now more in with prerna showing rishab's inclination towards prerna.

She is mute. Actually their relationship is still in mute mode somehow.

She here and there hits with anu to show her affection towards him well just like prerna. (Cringeworthy though)

Today she ignored rishab and directly goes towards prerna same as prerna ignored rishab today.

Sneha will be the cupid of Anurag and prerna somehow. (In last season kookie and the other kids were the ones who made prerna marry Anurag. So a my side of speculation)

After that maybe she will play cupid of PreRish. Because I think for once PreRish ka separation hoga show mein. Deal marriage ko justify karenge with prerna willingly getting married to him again

Just a speculation don't bite me please!!!!

no one is going to bite you, chill

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

I was making kukki Bajaj teddy bear gifs today but now I don't know

Not feeling anything for me

Her innocence is ruined Today

Now she's the negative character for me

yea zyada hogaya 😒
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Woh chod. To hell with her

Now my sadistic side wants Komo to be with RB thru out this from time of her entry to RB gives closure. And P is kept away to just look at them with envy !

This can kinda compensate RB's fans what they got to watch today.

Komo ka kuch toh news nikaal set se. If Komo coming n its not HK, by now audition wud hv been over.

Ditto Shin!❤️komo ko bulao aur uske saath party kro ab bas....And Prerna ko pehchane see inkaar kroo
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope rishab get married to tanvi instead atleast she will not torture him like brave women prerna 👎🏼😵

Edited by Waidehi - 5 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

MeriMaaKeInputs

Bacchi ko dikhane ki zarurat hi nahi thi.. Dikha ke kya hasil kar liya? Yea bahut bura huya. Maasi fake ho magar jo bhi boli woh thik boli.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
honestly I couldn't even write all that I wanted to.
Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

Season 1 prerna is also not bkwas like this 🤢

I think erica is more irritating to me than prerna. Especially in melodrama scenes.

She can't even use her gylcrine properly. Her tears look unreal.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

Exactly! RB has been with her since her birth she cannot just walk away frm him. Okay as a child she might hav liking/attachment towards new ppl who give a vibrant/good vibes towards her .childrens are attracted to good/positive energy that dsnt mean a child completely ignore father. Parent is a child's sanctuary.

So true, as a child you may like somebody but unke liye you would not ignore your parent, who has been your everything right since birth..Arre leave children, you know I am an adult and even today when I meet a new person I become quite, I withdraw myself..That is the way my mind works, until I don't get used to the new person in the circle I just become quiet..Idhar toh patah nahi Cookie is getting over the top attached to AB.. I really want Rishabh and Cookie's bond to be their's alone...

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tammanaarora9

I think erica is more irritating to me than prerna. Especially in melodrama scenes.

She can't even use her gylcrine properly. Her tears look unreal.

she is so bad at acting 🤢i cant never enjoy her performance She is 0 in the level of ksg i hope she improves her acting