PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

russkystd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

1.8 is their dedicated audience.

What was the TRP during PRB marriage track, do you know?

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: russkystd

What was the TRP during PRB marriage track, do you know?

2.4 recent highest!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

Kukki is making no sense , either she is hypnotised or brainwashed. i cant even think of any other option a child walking away from parent to embrace new pplπŸ€”

Cookie is another mystery altogether, aise kaise ho sakta hai kii just because now she has a mother, she ignores her Dad who has been with her right since her birth..Matlab kuch bhi... And there is no way she will get attached to koi aur so soon, Prerna being an exception... Her attachment to AB

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

They're showing kuch bhi

There was no need to add kukki in this drama

They should have just gayab her like they do many Times

I also want her to suffer to understand her father's worth

A father who only live for her daughter can do anything for her

But A daughter who wants every other stranger other than her father

She'll not even take time to forget her father if something happen to him

I like S1 kukki more she only wanted her papa..

like I said yesterday, it is very wrong on ekta's part to show such things... Fine it may have a huge significance later on but there is no point in doing this rn.
WaqtZaya thumbnail

She didn't even looked at her father once ....now I want Meneka to come and claim her husband n daughter back

it's very evident his relationship with meneka has been on contractual terms. Even if she ever comes nothing will happen as we think it might be.
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SapSur

Cookie is another mystery altogether, aise kaise ho sakta hai kii just because now she has a mother, she ignores her Dad who has been with her right since her birth..Matlab kuch bhi... And there is no way she will get attached to koi aur so soon, Prerna being an exception... Her attachment to AB

Exactly! RB has been with her since her birth she cannot just walk away frm him. Okay as a child she might hav liking/attachment towards new ppl who give a vibrant/good vibes towards her .childrens are attracted to good/positive energy that dsnt mean a child completely ignore father. Parent is a child's sanctuary.

Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sneha is a replica of PreRish relationship. Specifically showing or reflecting emotions towards others or them according to their relationships growth.

Sneha is in now more in with prerna showing rishab's inclination towards prerna.

She is mute. Actually their relationship is still in mute mode somehow.

She here and there hits with anu to show her affection towards him well just like prerna. (Cringeworthy though)

Today she ignored rishab and directly goes towards prerna same as prerna ignored rishab today.

Sneha will be the cupid of Anurag and prerna somehow. (In last season kookie and the other kids were the ones who made prerna marry Anurag. So a my side of speculation)

After that maybe she will play cupid of PreRish. Because I think for once PreRish ka separation hoga show mein. Deal marriage ko justify karenge with prerna willingly getting married to him again

Just a speculation don't bite me please!!!!

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

She made him A dead man today. πŸ˜“

Yeh Rishabh kahan phas gaya..So much heartache and hurt for him to endure...πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”πŸ’” Sochke bhi I hate it..

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I don't care about Prerna

But kukki needs a redemption

BAJAJ is the best father

But kukki is the worst daughter

All kukki Bajaj scenes are ruined for me

prerna ka ho redemption nahi denge lagta hai kuki ka redemption... πŸ˜’
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail