PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SapSur

I want the ruthless, hard-hearted, cold-blooded, unrelenting, unforgiving, unsympathetic, uncharitable, fierce, ferocious, cut-throat Rishabh Back who did not give a damn or a dime to the unworthy back with vigor and vengeance...BAS, no more do I want him in the love sick mode...

Rishabh needs to give it back and HOW...Sabke pairon ke talle se zameen kheench le..Sabki bolti band karde aur bole bhaad mein jao tum sab ke sab, Prerna included..

If he forgives her as soon as she cries, I will be super annoyed..But this time I somehow feel the real RISHABH BAJAJ will return with the agenda of revenge on his mind and he will shut each and everyone up... And with his actions he will give Prerna the much needed shut up call too..

Time for Prerna to wake up and smell the coffee..

he won't come unfortunately. Prerna has said it loud and clear his actions hurt her the most. Unless Prerna says ruin them he won't. 😒
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

IMO todays one was too much to take RB's hurt n loneliness.

Everything is done n dusted wrt his expectations from P

Perfect timing for him to go for the kill. He now has no reasons to hold back.

but it looks dicey
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

The worst part? Bajaj will never get a happy family picture perfect family ever. That's the worst thing you can do to a grey character.

He is hurting himself for even dreaming about such thing . He has been broken now, his own expectation broke him.expecting a normal family hurt him. Expecting for ppl to understnd him broke him. I hope and wish Ruthless,hard hearted and unforgiving man is back

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

They never established PreRish ....u were mistaken if u thought so married couples are established in a diff way on ITV and prerish deliberately never followed that route ...i kind of repeated this again and again

I know right. AT people established them more than they ever had been... Which is what I had been upset at. Here establishment is the reference to Couple Goals post.
WaqtZaya thumbnail

My heart is hurting me so bad. Am I overreacting? Pls tell me.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Mohini has always spoken I'll about Bajaj in fact no one from the Basus have ever treated him well yet he called Mohini A caring mother.....

Bajaj what are you man.

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

OMG I watched all of KSG's acting without the overacting of anyone else!! Why couldn't I do this before?? So proud of myself!! I would have missed out on a good episode of KSG due to other people!

Edited by kalank - 5 years ago
1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

Kukki is making no sense , either she is hypnotised or brainwashed. i cant even think of any other option a child walking away from parent to embrace new ppl🤔

This seems is the case.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

he won't come unfortunately. Prerna has said it loud and clear his actions hurt her the most. Unless Prerna says ruin them he won't. 😒

HE SHOULD FOR SURE...As far as Prerna is concerned she can take her hurt and do whatever she wants to do with it..It is high time RB stopped caring for her - her tears, her hurt and her words..Prerna should be made to realize it is not about her always and Rishabh should do the honors and moreover Rishabh Bajaj just needs to be back to his cold hearted mode, that way no one can ever hurt him..

1144721 thumbnail

certain purpose kya hai?

Butcher ML aur kya

Dont tell me u dint feel this 🤔