PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SapSur

I think so too...Prerna will ask for forgiveness and Rishabh will forgive her immediately...But he will never forget..My guess is that Prerna is going to learn it the hard way that a sorry cannot make a dead man alive.. She will have his forgiveness but she will not have him with her.. Rishabh Bajaj will go back to his aloof mode, he will treat with indifference and his indifference will be right on her face...He is going to keep her at a arm length distance and is going to be closed off when it comes to her...I see this happening..He might as well make it clear to her that he married her for his daughter's sake and she should be just that, a mother to his daughter..And that they are not friends...

I would love for Prerna to face this kind off rejection from Rishabh.

She made him A dead man today. 😓

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I have to read A lot of pages. PreRish has ended. Prerna can never be redeemed every again. She is beyond redemption. Especially after the Show Off.

I don't care about Prerna

But kukki needs a redemption

BAJAJ is the best father

But kukki is the worst daughter

All kukki Bajaj scenes are ruined for me

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I can't believe they even dared to show that Bajaj's daughter even doesn't love him unconditionally. She just plainly ignored her father. Like what does ekta wants us feel? I am so so so I don't have words... I am so it feels like I I don't have words.

Grey-licious thumbnail

I can't believe they even dared to show that Bajaj's daughter even doesn't love him unconditionally. She just plainly ignored her father. Like what does ekta wants us feel? I am so so so I don't have words... I am so it feels like I I don't have words.

Bold - only this thing irked me the most

I don't care about PreRish n AnuPre

But they just ruined

Bajaj kukki for me

WaqtZaya thumbnail

The worst part? Bajaj will never get a happy family picture perfect family ever. That's the worst thing you can do to a grey character.

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

She didn't even looked at her father once ....now I want Meneka to come and claim her husband n daughter back

yeh man bring it on!

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Exactly. At this point if they decide to show AnuPre VS Rishabh Bajaj, I'll be more than happy to watch that

I fear they are gearing up for that. Which is why I ask WHY DID THEY EVEN ESTABLISH PRERISH?
Grey-licious thumbnail

The worst part? Bajaj will never get a happy family picture perfect family ever. That's the worst thing you can do to a grey character.

I was making kukki Bajaj teddy bear gifs today but now I don't know

Not feeling anything for me

Her innocence is ruined Today

Now she's the negative character for me

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

2.4 during PreRish marriage. Recent highest. Cud have easily brought it to 2.6-2.8 range by now accordingly 🤦‍♀

Itna risk liya for certain purpose, hope there is major change in premise after this track.

RB really need to go back to BM. Audience will get clearly the message regarding 'the couple'.

certain purpose kya hai?
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I fear they are gearing up for that. Which is why I ask WHY DID THEY EVEN ESTABLISH PRERISH?

They never established PreRish ....u were mistaken if u thought so married couples are established in a diff way on ITV and prerish deliberately never followed that route ...i kind of repeated this again and again