PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Going to watch the episode now😔

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kalank

free to use for Bajaj fans:

Out through the fields and the woods
And over the walls I have wended;
I have climbed the hills of view
And looked at the world, and descended;
I have come by the highway home,
And lo, it is ended.

The leaves are all dead on the ground,
Save those that the oak is keeping
To ravel them one by one
And let them go scraping and creeping
Out over the crusted snow,
When others are sleeping.

And the dead leaves lie huddled and still,
No longer blown hither and thither;
The last long aster is gone;
The flowers of the witch-hazel wither;
The heart is still aching to seek,
But the feet question ‘Whither?’

Ah, when to the heart of man
Was it ever less than a treason
To go with the drift of things,
To yield with a grace to reason,
And bow and accept the end
Of a love or a season?

Reluctance by Robert Frost

Nikki 🤗What gifs

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

ok guys I used IMOVIE to remove all of Prerna and other people's parts, it only focuses on BAJJU, let me know if anyone wants to watch it, I had to do it so I could watch KSG's acting! Finally watched it!

me me want to watch
kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Out through the fields and the woods
And over the walls I have wended;
I have climbed the hills of view
And looked at the world, and descended;
I have come by the highway home,
And lo, it is ended.

The leaves are all dead on the ground,
Save those that the oak is keeping
To ravel them one by one
And let them go scraping and creeping
Out over the crusted snow,
When others are sleeping.

And the dead leaves lie huddled and still,
No longer blown hither and thither;
The last long aster is gone;
The flowers of the witch-hazel wither;
The heart is still aching to seek,
But the feet question ‘Whither?’

Ah, when to the heart of man
Was it ever less than a treason
To go with the drift of things,
To yield with a grace to reason,
And bow and accept the end
Of a love or a season?

Reluctance by Robert Frost

Nikki 🤗What gifs

awwwww thank you!🤗

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lafz,ankhein,jazbaat kisi ki gawahi kaam na aayi

Aye ehsaas dekh liya tere samundar main beh kar bhi🥺

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Kalank pls if possible can u edit this gif to just focus on bajju and remove the bit where he walks away from kuks n her ma

Edited by kalank - 5 years ago
kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

Lafz,ankhein,jazbaat kisi ki gawahi kaam na aayi

Aye ehsaas dekh liya tere samundar main beh kar bhi🥺

❤️

Word Count: 0

Grey-licious thumbnail

Kukki how can she just forget her father and love some other man 😠

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Kal Jindagee Ne Khel Khele The Naye

Kuchh Log Jite, Jit Ke Sab Le Gaye Ho.....

Hisse Me Aayee Jisake Har Mai Hu Na

Ha..Koi Toh Kehta Ek Bar Mai Hu Na

I have always felt this song to be Mr Bajaj's bg since day one. I had shared the same with Sur too.

Today's episode made me cry buckets. Actually even worse I have never been this depressed since A long time. Last time it hit the rock bottom when Asad was depressed. That was too much to take I thought. But this is even worse! Which is why so late in epi review. I literally had to have lunch 🤦🏻‍♀😭

That time Asad shed tears here with glassy red eyes Bajaj effortlessly made everyone cry feel terribly sorry for him and anyone who loves him will have their heart grated when they see him.

The entire episode sums up in just one line MR BAJAJ MIGHT BE A HUGE NAME BUT HE HOLDS NO IMPORTANCE FOR ANYONE

He keeps his priorities straight goes up to his wife asking permission from the police ready to Co-operate with them. He tries explaining but his wife accuses him left right center everywhere she can. He finally says You have formed an opinion about me and you can't see beyond that. She says that's what you are no one needs to know you. She accuses him with same old allegations that you wanted to kill Anurag for he had challenged you you were jealous of him let me kill him so that he is out of the line and na jane kya 🐂💩 Bajaj just says ENOUGH because it is not true he has explained himself over and over again and again yet she feels not angry but disgusted..

Unable to say anything more he says I wish you saw and don't MU Rishabh not Mr Bajaj. I wish I had met you in other circumstances. And then it slips from his mouth I wish I had met you before anyone else. That is his heart's desire that he wished to have met her before anyone else...

Tired of all the accusations unable to explain himself prove himself innocent he remembers why he had married her and the promise he had made for his daughter's sake and says what do you want what will you take? She says that you got to jail and suffer.

If all these heart pricking and heart grating scenes with Prerna yelling and shouting at the top of the voice ruining everything being so rude and arrogant and all nonsense wasn't enough

Cookie comes to the room and Bajaj's hand just stop mid air when he sees his daughter doesn't even acknowledge his presence. Giving his daughter one last look he knows he might be seeing her for the last time in few days that is upcoming he leaves asking Prerna she loves you A lot pls take care of her..

Bajaj is ready to go but he spots Veena so he goes there and folda his hands greets her asks if she is fine. Anurag comes and says stop acting nice. Bajaj says you should smile. You have such a loving and extended family who wants to see you happy.

Why does he say so? Because he knows no one wants to see him smile or be happy nor will he have anyone.

Anurag says he will be jealous of him.. Bajaj clears the doubt saying he is never jealous of anyone but he wishes if he had a family like Anurag does mother sister brother in law. He would do anything to keep them happy. And then he says pointing at Prerna that someone wants him to be punished so be it. And he requests the police over and over again and again that pls arrest me and giving A final look he even assures maasi and leaves.

Like Maasi says Bajaj has his priority fixed. He goes to convince his wife but.. So because she wants that he is ready to go with the police. She spells it our for him that she wants him to suffer. If that what it takes for his daughter to be happy he will do it.

Tanvi & Maasi echoed what the audience wants You are our people why aren't you supporting us. The refusal is a proof they never will be.

Though Maasi and Tanvi true are looking for their benefits but Maasi stands strong she won't leave anyone if they hurt Bajaj. But will she succeed?

Veena and fam do acknowledge that they share A bond with Bajaj but even insulted and badly behaved with they will always prefer Anurag over the every respectful Bajaj. They deserve it.

Anurag the boy who had it all without even doing anything... Saint that he is is shown.. When he fights with his mother for Veena... But is he really A saint? Prerna says Bajaj can stoop so low that she is disgusted by him... Even when he says he can never.. But will she ever accept that the saint who is her soulmate can ever stoop that low that she had never even thought Bajaj could?

Bajaj doesn't want to come out of jail... Mehra requests. Yet he doesn't because his expectant heart feels Prerna will come. And why wouldn't he expect. She had given him all wrong signals that she was ready to play wife with him?!

Police man knows deliberately they were forced to take an innocent man and put him behind the bars. Unfortunately nothing can be done until the accused pleads.

Cvs when you stalk us know what we want why do you give us this cringe? Like seriously Mr Bajaj echoes our voices Anurag echos his fans voices and Prerna echoes her fans voices! PreRish ended and finished then and there when Prerna shouted at the top of her voice saying what enough.

Heart goes out to Bajaj. MR KARAN SINGH GROVER KOI HAQ NAHI HAI APKA JO AP MERA DIL AISE SQUEEZE KARKE NICHOR KE CHOR DE. Koi haq nahi. Itna brilliant who has asked you to be Haan? Ek drop as soon nahi but everyone is in A foul mood crying at A drop of eye lids galat hai!

Ps very well executed epi. Very well edited epi. After A long time.

Grey-licious thumbnail

I think kukki Ko ab second papa chaiye 😒