PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Mr Bajaj to Mr Mehra - Main us ghar mein lautkar nahi jaana chahtha jaha rishton ki koi kadar na ho.....waha nahi jaana chahtha jaha mujhe dhoke ke alawa kuch na mila 💔

and mehra is such a sweetheart....woh bolega...mat jaiye sir....main aapke liye hotel book kara deta hoon.....❤️

i dont want bajaj to punish himself

My heart literally goes out to Rishabh..It is heartbreaking to think about how much pain he is going to endure and how much he has already endured..😭

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Havnt watched epi yet, still i can imagine Ex's smugness and pre's blindfolded devotion towards Ex.

These two ppl deserve each other.who cannot see beyond wrds and a fake play of emotions.no wonders they both never never confined into each other when times were tough and they were challenged by situations.

Pre lives in an unhealthy delusional bubble.where she is right, her decisions are almost pious, and her wrd is gospel truth that guys was screaming out his emotion and she conveniently turned blind eye and sticked to EX hypnotic truth. Why the hell i strtd watching this crap. if Ek couldnt do justice to RB character she should just stick to cringewrthy soulful love and sauten dramas.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

so called women has money too lol🤣whom momey she will hire a lawyer all bajaj money ? 🤣

🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Subha Subha mood khrab ho gya

Actually😡

Word Count: 1

rmahi25 thumbnail
zakhmi Sher!❤️

It's time to roll back in Ruthless shoes.

rmahi25 thumbnail
🔥🔥🔥🔥

Word Count: 0

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Kalank pls if possible can u edit this gif to just focus on bajju and remove the bit where he walks away from kuks n her ma

Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Can bajaj tell her to get out he don’t want bail and take this to court to prove his innocence.

Someone think he won by sending bajaj to jail oh gosh 🤣🤪 bajaj this time do me a favor don’t spare anyone

Deal rakho....! Divorce do tab hum Bahar aaenge
kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Kalank pls if possible can u edit this gif to just focus on bajju and remove the bit where he walks away from kuks n her ma

sure😆

Word Count: 1

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

ok guys I used IMOVIE to remove all of Prerna and other people's parts, it only focuses on BAJJU, let me know if anyone wants to watch it, I had to do it so I could watch KSG's acting! Finally watched it!