PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Mr Bajaj to Mr Mehra - Main us ghar mein lautkar nahi jaana chahtha jaha rishton ki koi kadar na ho.....waha nahi jaana chahtha jaha mujhe dhoke ke alawa kuch na mila πŸ’”

and mehra is such a sweetheart....woh bolega...mat jaiye sir....main aapke liye hotel book kara deta hoon.....❀️

i dont want bajaj to punish himself

Mehra should get Bajaj Mansion back. Prerna with all her bs said one thing correctly : BEING IN BASU BARI was the biggest mistake.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

IMO todays one was too much to take RB's hurt n loneliness.

Everything is done n dusted wrt his expectations from P

Perfect timing for him to go for the kill. He now has no reasons to hold back.

I have not seen the episode, only reading the wu makes me super angry...Prerna has really hit the rock bottom today and she is just sinking deeper turning a blind eye... And from here how even Prerna will redeem herself patah nahii....She is a lost case...

Yes Rishabh needs to get back in action mode and go back to his kick-ass, I give a damn avatar...

None of the promises RB made to Prerna matter anymore...Because she is not holding her end of the bargain.. Toh Rishabh kyun kare, why should he hold back just because Prerna wants...And I really think the haze of love surrounding RB would have vapor-ed in thin air after Prerna's actions today, so Rishabh Bajaj will be back and back with a vengeance..

I am Counting On Rishabh Bajaj!!

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Today I wanted to jump into my screen and slap prerna when she said KYA ENOUGH.

ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

It is unlikely. But we can have someone else right :( ANYONE ELSE. I am so 😿 about nobody believing Bajaj. But then,believing him agaisnt the odds is the main thing. Yes the accident was done by him but he didn't do it with a motive. ITNA TOH SAMAJH NA CHAHIYE.

@ bold Wahi toh rona hain.

Proving motive is not possible, so the way to bring RB out is obviously to show conspiracy. My belief is still in some 3rd party involvement, like komo or ronit. But it wont create the same impact that Anu being culprit will make, that's what I am saying.

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

@ bold Wahi toh rona hain.

Proving motive is not possible, so the way to bring RB out is obviously to show conspiracy. My belief is still in some 3rd party involvement, like komo or ronit. But it wont create the same impact that Anu being culprit will make, that's what I am saying.

I really hope Anurag is involved somehow. I hated his entire existence today πŸ˜† I wanted his smack him so bad!!! The London investors are still the grey area. CAN ANYONE LET BAJAJ SAY WHAT HE WANTED TO AFTER THE PUJA. HE KNOWS SOMETHING.

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Today I wanted to jump into my screen and slap prerna when she said KYA ENOUGH.

Kal hi usko khane ke liye puch rahi thi.πŸ˜†

RuchiraG2711 thumbnail

Hello Prerish AT people I am Ruchira, new here. I am big fan of KSG. And I am so happy that he back on television after so long. And he is so suitable for RB's character and we all know he is best at what he does. I am silent reader of all Prerish ATs and I love your discussion and how you guys minutely talk about symbolisms of Prerish scenes. Till today all Prerish scenes were good but today's episode was heartbreaking because Prerna broke Rishabh's heart so badly with her harsh and cruel words. He admitted his mistake and for the first time he explained to her in his life but she doesn't trust him at all. I hope we get back ruthless and powerful Bajaj back and just exposes Anurag because I believe that Anurag has faked his accident and everything after that. Like how can a person who is so injured and was unconscious for so many hours can be in normal state. When Bajaj was injured he was in so much pain and it was evident but in Anurag's case it is obvious that he is faking and all of this is just his game. I seriously want Prerna to be guilty after knowing the truth and also for how cruelly she accused Bajaj today. And if she further accuses him for show off tomorrow , I feel there will be no redemption for Prerna. I today felt that Prerna's mom and brother were more nice to Bajaj. At least they were not accusing him. I don't want to talk about Shivi. It just feels that she is just waiting to say something rubbish about Bajaj. I wish Bajaj get backs Bajaj Mansion and also he strikes back strongly and shut Basu's mouths and open Prerna's eyes. Also he should 'show off' of how he is the coach in the game which Anurag has started.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

U know how much Mohini hates bajaj 😑

But still our bajaj think that she is a caring mother 😭😭😭😭 he said to soulmate in today’s episode 😭😭😭😭

If bajaj had his mother with him today she would definitely supported him 😭😭😭😭but he has no one 😭😭😭

Rishabh Bajaj..πŸ’”

1144721 thumbnail

Kachra Mandi with RB not around, looks perfect with all type of shits present together now πŸ‘Œ

RB really will get a relief now in jail n some peace after a long time πŸ˜†

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuchiraG2711

Hello Prerish AT people I am Ruchira, new here. I am big fan of KSG. And I am so happy that he back on television after so long. And he is so suitable for RB's character and we all know he is best at what he does. I am silent reader of all Prerish ATs and I love your discussion and how you guys minutely talk about symbolisms of Prerish scenes. Till today all Prerish scenes were good but today's episode was heartbreaking because Prerna broke Rishabh's heart so badly with her harsh and cruel words. He admitted his mistake and for the first time he explained to her in his life but she doesn't trust him at all. I hope we get back ruthless and powerful Bajaj back and just exposes Anurag because I believe that Anurag has faked his accident and everything after that. Like how can a person who is so injured and was unconscious for so many hours can be in normal state. When Bajaj was injured he was in so much pain and it was evident but in Anurag's case it is obvious that he is faking and all of this is just his game. I seriously want Prerna to be guilty after knowing the truth and also for how cruelly she accused Bajaj today. And if she further accuses him for show off tomorrow , I feel there will be no redemption for Prerna. I today felt that Prerna's mom and brother were more nice to Bajaj. At least they were not accusing him. I don't want to talk about Shivi. It just feels that she is just waiting to say something rubbish about Bajaj. I wish Bajaj get backs Bajaj Mansion and also he strikes back strongly and shut Basu's mouths and open Prerna's eyes. Also he should 'show off' of how he is the coach in the game which Anurag has started.

welcomeπŸ€—

Word Count: 1