PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I want MR BAJAJ KYA & Ab yea assoon pooch lo it won't effect me any more mode pls 😭

I want the ruthless, hard-hearted, cold-blooded, unrelenting, unforgiving, unsympathetic, uncharitable, fierce, ferocious, cut-throat Rishabh Back who did not give a damn or a dime to the unworthy back with vigor and vengeance...BAS, no more do I want him in the love sick mode...

Rishabh needs to give it back and HOW...Sabke pairon ke talle se zameen kheench le..Sabki bolti band karde aur bole bhaad mein jao tum sab ke sab, Prerna included..

If he forgives her as soon as she cries, I will be super annoyed..But this time I somehow feel the real RISHABH BAJAJ will return with the agenda of revenge on his mind and he will shut each and everyone up... And with his actions he will give Prerna the much needed shut up call too..

Time for Prerna to wake up and smell the coffee..

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I saw the epi and I can't stop crying. Ekta put her nails into my eyes into audience's eyes I need some time. I can't stop crying.

I can understand πŸ€—

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: russkystd

Saturday ko kya hai - ME?

No

She maybe expecting RB's comeback on Monday

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Oh god Why I’m thinking that Mohini is going to help bajaj comes out of jail πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Just kidding πŸ€” I know how she is πŸ₯±

🀣 🀣 🀣 Naahh, Not Even In Dreams 🀣 🀣 🀣

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

No

She maybe expecting RB's comeback on Monday

Kaash this week puts an end to this docile, calm and quite RB and the original Rishabh Bajaj returns back with a bang, the coming Monday..Who is composed and calm yet creates a stir and rakes up a storm... Fingers crossed...

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

Kaash this week puts an end to this docile, calm and quite RB and the original Rishabh Bajaj returns back with a bang, the coming Monday..Who is composed and calm yet creates a stir and rakes up a storm... Fingers crossed...

IMO todays one was too much to take RB's hurt n loneliness.

Everything is done n dusted wrt his expectations from P

Perfect timing for him to go for the kill. He now has no reasons to hold back.

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

🀣 🀣 🀣 Naahh, Not Even In Dreams 🀣 🀣 🀣

U know how much Mohini hates bajaj 😑

But still our bajaj think that she is a caring mother 😭😭😭😭 he said to soulmate in today’s episode 😭😭😭😭

If bajaj had his mother with him today she would definitely supported him 😭😭😭😭but he has no one 😭😭😭

ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

it's becoming more stronger with each passing day that AB is behind accident ....
once it's out .. Pre will have emotional detachment from AB whatever she said Bajaj today will come back to haunt her on a daily basis ... for trusting one over the other when he has no proof for or against anyone ..

and the pregnancy thing I think they might club with this tracks conclusion .. like she might be insulted and called names ... but then Bajaj might be right behind her ...like always upholding her integrity character and respect .. and simultaneously exposing AB

and then when the shaadi truth is out AB's redemption arc might start

You know I have been one of those who dont believe Anu to be the culprit, but after today's episode I really really wish that he is. Any other outcome is going to seem just phuski bomb.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShivSaan

You know I have been one of those who dont believe Anu to be the culprit, but after today's episode I really really wish that he is. Any other outcome is going to seem just phuski bomb.

It is unlikely. But we can have someone else right :( ANYONE ELSE. I am so 😿 about nobody believing Bajaj. But then,believing him agaisnt the odds is the main thing. Yes the accident was done by him but he didn't do it with a motive. ITNA TOH SAMAJH NA CHAHIYE.

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mr Bajaj to Mr Mehra - Main us ghar mein lautkar nahi jaana chahtha jaha rishton ki koi kadar na ho.....waha nahi jaana chahtha jaha mujhe dhoke ke alawa kuch na mila πŸ’”

and mehra is such a sweetheart....woh bolega...mat jaiye sir....main aapke liye hotel book kara deta hoon.....❀️

i dont want bajaj to punish himself