PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Now i will be told to go to other forum🀣 but CS samish track fetching 2.4 bec handled correctly as per viewers taste and here we r getting 1.8 and yet no one realises ..ab jo scenes bajaj kuki pre ke beech hone chahiye wo ab anu ke saath honge god only help this show πŸ˜†

Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I saw the epi and I can't stop crying. Ekta put her nails into my eyes into audience's eyes I need some time. I can't stop crying.

1144721 thumbnail

2.4 during PreRish marriage. Recent highest. Cud have easily brought it to 2.6-2.8 range by now accordingly πŸ€¦β€β™€

Itna risk liya for certain purpose, hope there is major change in premise after this track.

RB really need to go back to BM. Audience will get clearly the message regarding 'the couple'.

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

All I will say is that when someone left the trps were 1.9 as soon as he came the trps decreased to 1.8 and they are still refusing to increase! smiley36

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I told kal hi it will be back to 1.8πŸ˜†

Isse zyada expect kiya for EMA matlab we are dumb πŸ˜†
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Watched the episode!

I honestly loved it. Barring everyone else,this was a Rishabh Bajaj episode. All his wants and desires came forth. Love,family,mother,father,acceptance. Its everything his heart desires. I love this side of him.

"Kash mein aapse kisi aur ke milne se pehle milta" Powerful words. Something Prerna herself will echo one day.

At this point,I don't think he can hate Prerna. He rationalises why she thinks the worst of him and he does it well. It can go both ways now : He continues this self inflicted redemption for Prerna to think of him better. He does his bidding and Prerna finally realizes he meant what he said

Or he gets back to his old ways. My only problem is that he is already head over heels for her to get back at Anurag and hurt her. This is an option that seems like off after today. Because Prerna thinking badly of him hurts him so much( 😿)

Today I just feel so strong for the character. His plea of trying to understand him as Rishabh and not Bajaj got me.

Prerna's constant accusations should be foreshadowing that he indeed is not a culprit. But he himself maintains he did it,and Anurag too. I wish the CVs had kept a loophole open somewhere.

I think the worst part is how he himself understands that his previous actions have directly influenced Prerna's opinion of him and he really can't argue with that. Remember he did admit he threatened Anurag just before the accident ( HATE THE CVS) But Veena track should have made some difference. When he greeted her today,I felt so bad :( She is the mom he wants :( I can't wait for Bajaj and Veena scenes. Veena being a grand mommy to Kookie and taking Rishabh as her son :(( He was in so much emotional turmoil but came to ask her how she was doing :(( STOP YOU WONDERFUL MAN. I HATE YOU,NOBODY DESERVES YOU :((

The rest is so unnecessary I don't wanna comment.

My advice to Mehra : MEHRA YOU BETTER GET MY MAN OUT OF THERE. DONT LISTEN TO HIM 😿 GET HIM OUT RIGHT NOW!!

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

This will be so much better..Better than Rishabh Bajaj being the son of Moloy and sharing a blood relationship with these folks, who are full of themselves and double standard incarnate...

Oh god Why I’m thinking that Mohini is going to help bajaj comes out of jail πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Just kidding πŸ€” I know how she is πŸ₯±

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I saw the epi and I want to SHOUT EVERYTHING IN MY SYSTEM OUT. I JUST CAN'T TAKE SO MUCH OF PAIN. OH GOOD LORD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE MR KARAN SINGH GROVER

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I will be back with epi review I need to cry 😭 and also have a shower to cool myself down.

russkystd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

2 more days till Saturday. I cannot wait to see rishabh bajaj come back stronger and more aggressive and cruel

Cold shoulder is must for prerna

Saturday ko kya hai - ME?