PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hahaha

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Everyone wants Bajaj not to forgive her. But according to me, he would do it. Forgiving and forgetting are two different things. He may forgive her but he won't forget this. He would be in his guard with the invisible line between them. He would be there with her, he may/may not ignore her, but he won't be approachable. Just like when he maintained his distance with her after the ME.

I think so too...Prerna will ask for forgiveness and Rishabh will forgive her immediately...But he will never forget..My guess is that Prerna is going to learn it the hard way that a sorry cannot make a dead man alive.. She will have his forgiveness but she will not have him with her.. Rishabh Bajaj will go back to his aloof mode, he will treat with indifference and his indifference will be right on her face...He is going to keep her at a arm length distance and is going to be closed off when it comes to her...I see this happening..He might as well make it clear to her that he married her for his daughter's sake and she should be just that, a mother to his daughter..And that they are not friends...

I would love for Prerna to face this kind off rejection from Rishabh.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Though I haven't watched many shows, I don't think even EK's FLs stayed mum. Prerna2 is the one and only.

I don't know I have only seen Ekta's bahus to be crying that's all 🤣 but biggest of all how is SP allowing this? I have never seen such a sickening FL ever.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mythical

More additions:

Break another woman's marriage in the name of dhaaga marriage? Refuse to communicate with loved ones as that will decrease your mahanta?

Reduce yourself to a man's commodity and degrade yourself to such an extent that another man has to tell you to respect yourself.

Prerna's virtues are endless. 🤪

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

God knows kya hai 🤦🏻‍♀ my mom wants to punch prerna today.

Neki Aur Pooch Pooch..At the bold bit I say bring it on!!!

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I felt that his family is the rightful owner of the house and Basus are usurpers.

@Bold - Ditto!

that's what my mom said the day they shifted to Basu Badi.

Also she says it's Baazigar plot.

She wants me to watch the epi and am like headphones laao 🤣 she is saying speaker pe hi dekh le kya hoga Am like man hi man mein I will give such bad gaitonde wali gaaliyan that you will be confused how I learnt them at the first place 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

I think so too...Prerna will ask for forgiveness and Rishabh will forgive her immediately...But he will never forget..My guess is that Prerna is going to learn it the hard way that a sorry cannot make a dead man alive.. She will have his forgiveness but she will not have him with her.. Rishabh Bajaj will go back to his aloof mode, he will treat with indifference and his indifference will be right on her face...He is going to keep her at a arm length distance and is going to be closed off when it comes to her...I see this happening..He might as well make it clear to her that he married her for his daughter's sake and she should be just that, a mother to his daughter..And that they are not friends...

I want MR BAJAJ KYA & Ab yea assoon pooch lo it won't effect me any more mode pls 😭
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

YES. I NEED/WANT/DEMAND this. CVs do this, or else more than Prerna you will be bashed.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

that's what my mom said the day they shifted to Basu Badi.

Also she says it's Baazigar plot.

She wants me to watch the epi and am like headphones laao 🤣 she is saying speaker pe hi dekh le kya hoga Am like man hi man mein I will give such bad gaitonde wali gaaliyan that you will be confused how I learnt them at the first place 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀

We think alike. 😎😆

Gaitonde ki gaaliyaan 🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Chalo main epi dekh ke ayi