PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mythical

How do you stay PC, When this stuff is literally eating brain cells? That's a question that needs answering!

In this show mediocrity, stupidity and blindness are virtues. Emotional torture is soulmate vaani and true love. Common sense, maturity, logic and reasons are a myth.

What exactly are the CVs portraying? Be dumb and stupid and you will get murgas to marry you? Play with random kids on road and you'll get proposal? Get pregnant before marriage? Leave your studies? Don't get a job, just marry the first smuck you run across? Run marathons like a duplicate paaro? Lover is right and husband Jaye jail mein Sare?

What is this?

Gul is Devi in front of Ekta. β€πŸ˜“
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Everyone wants Bajaj not to forgive her. But according to me, he would do it. Forgiving and forgetting are two different things. He may forgive her but he won't forget this. He would be in his guard with the invisible line between them. He would be there with her, he may/may not ignore her, but he won't be approachable. Just like when he maintained his distance with her after the ME.

we both are on the same page.
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

I cant respect P neither as RB's wife nor as his love, after today.

Sorry if anyone felt offended with my post on her and PreRish since this morning.

She hurt him so badly, the words she used, anyone will think twice to say that to their enemies at worst conditions too

He is a human too. He has principles but has heart too. If he forced her for marriage as per popular opinion, he has only given her which anyone can give her in their entire life . And got nothing in return till date.

She deserves to go thru the pain for atleast me to feel connected to PreRish again, which today she herself asked for it.

Just supporting him after getting to learn truth is not enough for the words she used today!

Better he keeps her at distance thru out this jail seq and during/after his comeback. Anyday I now prefer this.

people be like yea Ankie ka rooh Shin ke andar kaise ghus gaya 🀣🀣🀣😏
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Its already done n dusted.

Last shud be show-off one.

my hunch says aage aage dekho hota hai kya😎. I am sure Prerna won't disappoint me.😎 Bahut logo ne bahut kuch kaha tha when I bashed her initially. 😎
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

I am so angry at that word I won’t bail you that I feel like chopping her into pieces.

She chooses ex over her husband today that is cheap and disgusting and tomorrow she chooses bajaj I will bash her left and right. Prerna is not bajaj she cannot be bajaj till she becomes Phoenix burns and reborn as Mrs PRB. Dumb woman 🀬🀬

can I pull your cheeks Kia πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mythical

How do you stay PC, When this stuff is literally eating brain cells? That's a question that needs answering!

In this show mediocrity, stupidity and blindness are virtues. Emotional torture is soulmate vaani and true love. Common sense, maturity, logic and reasons are a myth.

What exactly are the CVs portraying? Be dumb and stupid and you will get murgas to marry you? Play with random kids on road and you'll get proposal? Get pregnant before marriage? Leave your studies? Don't get a job, just marry the first smuck you run across? Run marathons like a duplicate paaro? Lover is right and husband Jaye jail mein Sare?

What is this?

I'd like to add something.

Bear the most stinging humiliations in the name of true love and stay forcibly despite everyone loathing you.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

By Sunday or coming week we will come to know

Atleast old scenes/her name reference by RB wud be used

She was shown in Akriwaar promo clearly.

not her but her giving Basu badi papers. Big difference.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Haven't watched the episode yet but WU padhkar hi main itna dukhi ho gayi Hoon πŸ˜”

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Phir se I got Baazigar vibes.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I'd like to add something.

Bear the most stinging humiliations in the name of true love and stay forcibly despite everyone loathing you.

you know mujhe Gul ki puja karne ka dil kar raha hai. We used to bash Gul so much for things not appropriate. And see here. At least none of GK's heroines ever stayed mum if they were subjected to any humiliations unless required.