PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1144721 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: durga33

I believe that's another reason for the delay of the closure. To finalize komo and to get audience to feel very sad for bajaj

Its already done n dusted.

Last shud be show-off one.

mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

How do you stay PC, When this stuff is literally eating brain cells? That's a question that needs answering!

In this show mediocrity, stupidity and blindness are virtues. Emotional torture is soulmate vaani and true love. Common sense, maturity, logic and reasons are a myth.

What exactly are the CVs portraying? Be dumb and stupid and you will get murgas to marry you? Play with random kids on road and you'll get proposal? Get pregnant before marriage? Leave your studies? Don't get a job, just marry the first smuck you run across? Run marathons like a duplicate paaro? Lover is right and husband Jaye jail mein Sare?

What is this?

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Use your fingers lightly but bash heavily. 😈

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Word Count: 0

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

I am so angry at that word I won’t bail you that I feel like chopping her into pieces.

She chooses ex over her husband today that is cheap and disgusting and tomorrow she chooses bajaj I will bash her left and right. Prerna is not bajaj she cannot be bajaj till she becomes Phoenix burns and reborn as Mrs PRB. Dumb woman 🀬🀬

u r back 😎
1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I personally don't think Komo is coming. If she had to new promos would have come.

By Sunday or coming week we will come to know

Atleast old scenes/her name reference by RB wud be used

She was shown in Akriwaar promo clearly.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: forbidden

Hai you guys don’t need rest? How long do you guys stay awake re

Don't ask about KSGIANS we never sleep 😴
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prerna lost in the eyes of many today. For not wife sake but for a human sake she could have thought before she opened her shit mouth once. How can anyone even like her? This ping pong needs to stop now she makes me feel disgusting and top of it if bajaj says it’s ok I understand I will be so effing angry 🀬🀬🀬😠😠😠😠😠😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hina and ksg will share great screen space as actors if hina come

forbidden thumbnail

Prerna won’t appreciate bajaj till her kids are born and she gets slap left and right from the basus. She is ungrateful who calls herself righteous. My foot 😈🀬

forbidden thumbnail

Someone make a post on bajaj and his scene. I want to praise RB. He stole the show for me πŸ’”