PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Chalo I am going now. My keyboard is gonna break if I stay any longer due to dislike toward ungrateful woman name called prerna 😈

Bye bye

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mythical

I want trps to crash due to crybaby and his soulmate. Let TRP aunties quit this crap and clutch their MS and ask Maata about ek chutki sindoor ki keemat.

maata ko farak nahi padta. 😏
WaqtZaya thumbnail

I personally don't think Komo is coming. If she had to new promos would have come.

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Chalo I am going now. My keyboard is gonna break if I stay any longer due to dislike toward ungrateful woman name called prerna 😈

Bye bye

plz dnt go 😭
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Bye bye

I needed more. Pls don't go.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bye bye

Use your fingers lightly but bash heavily. 😈
forbidden thumbnail

Hai you guys don’t need rest? How long do you guys stay awake re

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Everyone wants Bajaj not to forgive her. But according to me, he would do it. Forgiving and forgetting are two different things. He may forgive her but he won't forget this. He would be in his guard with the invisible line between them. He would be there with her, he may/may not ignore her, but he won't be approachable. Just like when he maintained his distance with her after the ME.

1144721 thumbnail

I cant respect P neither as RB's wife nor as his love, after today.

Sorry if anyone felt offended with my post on her and PreRish since this morning.

She hurt him so badly, the words she used, anyone will think twice to say that to their enemies at worst conditions too

He is a human too. He has principles but has heart too. If he forced her for marriage as per popular opinion, he has only given her which anyone can give her in their entire life . And got nothing in return till date.

She deserves to go thru the pain for atleast me to feel connected to PreRish again, which today she herself asked for it.

Just supporting him after getting to learn truth is not enough for the words she used today!

Better he keeps her at distance thru out this jail seq and during/after his comeback. Anyday I now prefer this.

forbidden thumbnail

I am so angry at that word I won’t bail you that I feel like chopping her into pieces.

She chooses ex over her husband today that is cheap and disgusting and tomorrow she chooses bajaj I will bash her left and right. Prerna is not bajaj she cannot be bajaj till she becomes Phoenix burns and reborn as Mrs PRB. Dumb woman 🀬🀬