PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

I don't want Bajaj supporting Pre during the baby reveal. Let her face it alone and break. Hope Bajaj & kooki takes a break at that time. She needs to learn how to be her own person - only way is when she has to face all the consequences of her action alone. She always has a man supporting her, she never does anything on her own. Let her know what it means to stand and fight - only then will she appreciate Bajaj.

This chotti hai, ladli hai, etc is rubbish and Bajaj is not helping her at all. Showing patience and teaching doesn't help. Let her get kicked and smote, laato ke bhoot baaton se Nahi seekhte.

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prernas hell is under mohini’s feet 😈 she belongs there not with the KING bajaj who had given her a lot of respects

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Guys i am shocked badly ... i never ever knew that a reel life character would effect my real life so much . once real life celeb was on my world. i could get over from that zone a long back with so much hurdle . Tanika knew about this very well... but i never imagined i would ever attach with a reel life character . RB totally grabs my mind fullest. today his pain , made totally bad my morning . i literally cant concentrate on my own works today. i know this is pagalpan , i should enjoy the track .it is just a serial .. but that is RB and KSG's aura jo mujhe is hartak hypnotize karke rakhe hai .. Prerna ke liye koi words ab nei bache , as intro said ignorance in the bliss . so woh mere ignorance ki hi layek hai is waqt..

and as per bajaj , he is my Sher munda , mere lion baccha... aise kitne bhi basus aye jay , lekin woh akela kafi hai , sabko apne jagah dikhaneke liye... my bae will back with a biggest bang . no matter what ....❀️ ❀️

Edited by opsora2090 - 5 years ago
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

You have too much hope on her. With RB around, no one gets a chance to shine. Particularly this dumb P can never.

She got a chance to score during Veena case cuz RB was physically absent from screen.

Now, best she cud have had kept quiet or looked confused. If they have showed she talking shit to her husband that everyone hates her now, writers must have planned something for her . Lets see

I have no hope in her but the problem is for bajaj to teach them a lesson he has to come out and he doesn't want to because of P. So P has to find out the truth and come herself with bail papers otherwise I don't know what to think
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Oh why should bajaj support her? Gosh I hated those phase when RB given everything up for a girl and in return she lied to him and now this woman had the nerve to say she won’t bail him like what she can eat foods bought by his money, wear clothes from his money, bloody gets save from those basus and she is talking about righteous nonsense when it comes to RB. I want bajaj to peel her like his fish skin is peel

bajaj better throw her out of his house uske baad soulmate kya krte he
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

His subtle expressions portray immense pain. He's the best actor in this show INDUSTRY Period.

fixed it.
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

You have too much hope on her. With RB around, no one gets a chance to shine. Particularly this dumb P can never.

She got a chance to score during Veena case cuz RB was physically absent from screen.

Now, best she cud have had kept quiet or looked confused. If they have showed she talking shit to her husband that everyone hates her now, writers must have planned something for her . Lets see

and what do you think they must have πŸ˜“
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Bajaj better not melt I swear I will bash him then😑😑😑😑

He needs to get angry like me and make her pray she will never ever misunderstand him

YES HE NEEDS TO BE AS ANGRY AS YOU CUTE AND ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME SO THAT WHEN HE BAJAOS EVERYONE EVERYONE FINDS IT CUTE ❀🀣
forbidden thumbnail

Look at that mohini looking at bajaj gosh I hate seeing her face. Like mother like son they over think and over confident when they fall I love it 🀣

forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

bajaj better throw her out of his house uske baad soulmate kya krte he

Na na he should keep her with him and ignore her. Remember ignorance is bliss and for god sake he should not be too kind and nice 🀬🀬🀬 I want sneha missing wala bajaj where he showed her place and she was seriously scared to hold sneha hand I want that bajaj back and how he took her arm away when she went to touch sneha I want him back

Ektaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you hear me 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑