PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Watch at 20.51-20.53

Its very clear

In their room too bohut chotu sa dikha

SAREE KE PLEATS.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: forbidden

Ungrateful wife prerna is today. FL ka band bajo she turned out to be worse then other FL 🤣🤣🤢🤢

Soon very soon she will beg bajaj to forgive her oh she better and I will bash her again for that

🤣

Word Count: 0

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

I want prerna to lose rishabh to understand his value and she cries yet he don’t accept her back at all. She should suffer. What did her ex do nothing but hurt her and she today let the one man who stood up for her go to jail and she has the nerve to say she won’t bail him omg

mehra ji even you won the heart of bajaj fans today and maasi and tanvi they might be bad but even if it’s for lent matter they don’t like it when bajaj is in trouble. This two stands up for him like a pillar thank you badio for being for RB today

massi taavi are so real 👍🏼
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Subha Subha mood khrab ho gya

mera kal raat se. :(
Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This girl reminds me of prerna. She doesn't know what God has planned for her. Prerna and Anurag are so busy cribbing over their lost love, that they actually forget what they have.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

watch some Netflix shows. It will help take your mind off of this. May I recommend "the crown" "stranger things" "unbelievable" "the haunting of hill house"

I don't like English shows or movies... don't find emotional connect with them. 🤣
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Can bajaj tell her to get out he don’t want bail and take this to court to prove his innocence.

Someone think he won by sending bajaj to jail oh gosh 🤣🤪 bajaj this time do me a favor don’t spare anyone

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

the only way if P be on his side if she finds out the truth about A. For that she has to investigate but in the precap given her attitude someone has to push her. Maybe it's the aunt and taanvi I don't know

You have too much hope on her. With RB around, no one gets a chance to shine. Particularly this dumb P can never.

She got a chance to score during Veena case cuz RB was physically absent from screen.

Now, best she cud have had kept quiet or looked confused. If they have showed she talking shit to her husband that everyone hates her now, writers must have planned something for her . Lets see

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

i saw that its very visible when she was standing behind the couch downstairs

rb wore the same court wala shirt now.. looks like we will get a closure by next wednesday

aur woh jo bhi hai baby bump when she changes the clothes will vanish 🤣

I hope we do by next Wednesday 😒 inke lakshan thik nahi lag rahe.

mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What did I just read? Are the CVs high on sasta nasha? Are you kidding me? Bajaj refuses to sign bail papers? Because his loved ones want him to suffer? Are you kidding me? Has this powerful man gone into depression or has he lost his marbles? PreRish was never there for me to ship but this is beyond the heights of ridiculousness. This is drama for no reason at all. I can't believe he's lamenting his bad fortune Infront of crybaby about how he hasn't got enough love... W*F? Suck it up and make heads roll. He should take bail, walk into a 5star and actually plot crybaby and families death and with mehra execute it perfectly.

That baby needs to vacate premises asap as pregnancy brain is totally destroying Pre. I truly hope she goes back to soulmate and they live miserably ever after. Who fights with their husband over their lover?

On second thought - Why am I angry at her? Which husband takes this kind of crap from his wife... Mrs bajaj's niceness will kill me, my foot! This marriage is truly overrated. He receives no profit from this deal. Throw all the baggage out and start again. This is a loss making venture🖐️