PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Oh yes she has no money but she Carries bajaj naam so anyone will give her money.

She thinks she did right 🤣 gosh I wanna bash her so bad here my heart is inching to call her by names but controlled

Woman you have no idea about what’s right and what’s wrong so shut your Mouth 🤬😡

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

shru , iski bhi fan hai .. so careful 😆

🤣

Word Count: 0

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

I’m just sitting back and reading everyone’s thoughts because truthfully mera bheja toh fried hai 😆 also shruti as always you deliver with the best AT titles !

Nor🤗

I read all your analysis posts for Nikki's gifs. They are as always brilliant. Couldn't quote them individually.

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

I am back after watching the episode😎

Rishabh🤗smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

Nothing more to say than giving my love to him. He patiently explains to her, which she didn't listen/understood, because of the repeated words of ex. Now I am waiting for him to show who he is. She said he is ruthless and egoistic. Let him show her how ruthless he can be.

Mr. Bajaj😎: OMG, he is like a king who came, gave a lecture to the cry baby, and ordered police to take him with them from this madhouse for some peace. No wonder he doesn't want any bail. Cell with cellmate is any day better than roommate and soulmate.

Inspector: The only sensible person apart from Bajaj👍🏼

M/T: They supported Bajaj and showed MB her place👍🏼

Prerna: Lady, get ready to cry, to live in guilt, to suffer in guilt. All the words which you said will bite you in the future. And I am desperately waiting for this moment in the show now. Happily live in your delusion till then.

Precap: Bajaj+Mehra👍🏼, Others

she is going to cry 😢 😡 I hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu prerna
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Oh yes she has no money but she Carries bajaj naam so anyone will give her money.

She thinks she did right 🤣 gosh I wanna bash her so bad here my heart is inching to call her by names but controlled

Woman you have no idea about what’s right and what’s wrong so shut your Mouth 🤬😡

🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I guess Mehra jayega Prerna ke pass saying pls convince sir he is not taking bail. She will go to jail n Bajaj will think she has come to bail him out so he becomes happy but the moment she opens her mouth.. The last straw for Lattoo Bajaj to pack his bags and not come back for a long time.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Her chintu sa baby bump was visible today when she was standing behind a sofa while RB was leaving with police

Yes. Looks like pregnancy track with start now.

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I want prerna to lose rishabh to understand his value and she cries yet he don’t accept her back at all. She should suffer. What did her ex do nothing but hurt her and she today let the one man who stood up for her go to jail and she has the nerve to say she won’t bail him omg

mehra ji even you won the heart of bajaj fans today and maasi and tanvi they might be bad but even if it’s for lent matter they don’t like it when bajaj is in trouble. This two stands up for him like a pillar thank you badio for being for RB today

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Yes. Looks like pregnancy track with start now.

getting amount of insult from basu is waiting for her
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
His subtle expressions portray immense pain. He's the best actor in this show. Period.