PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

😭

Word Count: 0

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

So from next week we can have some good bajaj action scene. I like him cold and ruthless don’t like when he is too calm.

Can we have the businessman bajaj back. Cold and that smirk

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

So from next week we can have some good bajaj action scene. I like him cold and ruthless don’t like when he is too calm.

Can we have the businessman bajaj back. Cold and that smirk

Me tooooo want that bajaj back ❤️😛
MajhboorChomo thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

yes she said....dont expect me to hire a lawyer for you.

I just hate herrrrrrrrr 😡😡 Bajaj doesn’t need her help ❤️

I told u guys that after today again flirting start 😡😡🤬 both r disgusting 😡

MajhboorChomo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

so called women has money too lol🤣whom momey she will hire a lawyer all bajaj money ? 🤣

From husband ś bank account darling 🤣 but there is one another option to from x boyfriend
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Arrest scene - RB had the entire situation in his control that ppl around started doubting if RB has bribed Police. Power/influence was conveyed to audience / flaunted thru ppl around who hate him. Execution of arrest of larger than life character 👌

So the 22yrs old worthless dumb will not hire a lawyer for him. Perfect. For that also that dumb will require RB's money & RB's advise , which is another topic. He is surrendering for a purpose which involves her but dumb ke paas dimaag ho tab samjhe na #OnceADumbAlwaysADumb. Does she even know her worth without RB once she steps out of their bedroom smiley36

He knows when/how he needs to come out of jail.

I think enough sympathy he has gained now. Writers can now go for RB's ruthless comeback after show-off one being last nail in the coffin.

---

Prerna, tum kachre mein thi. RB ne tumhe aasman mein udne sikhaya. Lekin itna aasman mein math udo. Kab tumhare pair ke neche ki zameen bhi kasak jaye aur tumhe pata bhi na chale.

BANG ON!

What's her worth without RB? She can't earn a bloody penny or do anything worthy. Bearing humiliations and begging is the only thing she can do.

1144721 thumbnail
20:53

Waise bhi who cares

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am back after watching the episode😎

Rishabh🤗smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

Nothing more to say than giving my love to him. He patiently explains to her, which she didn't listen/understood, because of the repeated words of ex. Now I am waiting for him to show who he is. She said he is ruthless and egoistic. Let him show her how ruthless he can be.

Mr. Bajaj😎: OMG, he is like a king who came, gave a lecture to the cry baby, and ordered police to take him with them from this madhouse for some peace. No wonder he doesn't want any bail. Cell with cellmate is any day better than roommate and soulmate.

Inspector: The only sensible person apart from Bajaj👍🏼

M/T: They supported Bajaj and showed MB her place👍🏼

Prerna: Lady, get ready to cry, to live in guilt, to suffer in guilt. All the words which you said will bite you in the future. And I am desperately waiting for this moment in the show now. Happily live in your delusion till then.

Precap: Bajaj+Mehra👍🏼, Others

Edited by MR21 - 5 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: saps.156

Just saw the epi.

I actually liked it. And now strongly feel that the accident is staged by AB. Bcoz he wantd RB away from P, so that in turn she is back with him. But when P learns the truth, this is going to backfire on AB. And he will be irredeemable for her for lifetime. This was CVs way of showing the biggest mistake of AB and permanently degrading him so that P never forgives him for this and forever will choose RB.

After this, P will never trust AB. Their relationship will break forever.

If it doesn't happen this track is worthless.
MajhboorChomo thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

you will be heartbroken may I advice not to watch it. Bajaj turned himself in only for P and p told him she wants him to get punished and go to jail.

I think this police 👮 knows something about that accident because he doesn’t wanted to arrest bajaj.