PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Ungrateful wife prerna is today. FL ka band bajo she turned out to be worse then other FL 🤣🤣🤢🤢

Soon very soon she will beg bajaj to forgive her oh she better and I will bash her again for that

🤣🤣u r too funny last line😆
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

hahahahhaha i don't blame u lol ...

yess she might have moved on ... let's see

I just hope by next week the truth is out
saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tammanaarora9

I just hope that prerna soon find rishab in Mr.bajaj. Till that time I want rishab to behave with her like Mr. Bajaj.

Ruthless as hell's fire.

True!

BTW, anybody feels this dialogue is a foreshadowing of P calling him Rishabh in the near future when she falls flat for him?

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

jo hum sochte woh kabhi nhi hota she will cry buckets bajaj will feel pity because she is pregnent so no more tension 🤪

He shouldn’t forgive her for what she did today that will be so annoying for me to tolerate. Every mistake she will do and then cry a bucket and bajaj forgives her wth man is this a joke? She had the nerve to say she won’t even hire a lawyer for him wow I wish she gets so much of insults that she goes mad

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: durga33

I just hope by next week the truth is out

I am guessing Wednesday episode ... to be the climax .. just like the previous court case
Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

True!

BTW, anybody feels this dialogue is a foreshadowing of P calling him Rishabh in the near future when she falls flat for him?

Oh so I want that to happen since kzk season 1. I want prerna to address him as "rishab". Just for one scene at least.

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

He shouldn’t forgive her for what she did today that will be so annoying for me to tolerate. Every mistake she will do and then cry a bucket and bajaj forgives her wth man is this a joke? She had the nerve to say she won’t even hire a lawyer for him wow I wish she gets so much of insults that she goes mad

i see her getting much insults will be her reveaking prergnency where whole basu will point out her character gladly mr bajaj has done nothing to her as compared to basus
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

Anybody feels the growing closeness between AB and Shivani?

Ehhh who cares what’s growing between them anyways. But since you mention they deserve each other and prerna can also join in lowezzz angle.

I don’t even care a hoots for another other characters then RB

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail