PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
watch some Netflix shows. It will help take your mind off of this. May I recommend "the crown" "stranger things" "unbelievable" "the haunting of hill house"
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Watch at 20.51-20.53

Its very clear

In their room too bohut chotu sa dikha

i saw that its very visible when she was standing behind the couch downstairs

rb wore the same court wala shirt now.. looks like we will get a closure by next wednesday

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

How long is bajaj gonna tolerate prerna accusing him and not trusting him? How ungrateful this woman is she is worse then komo Atleast komo appreciated her gangs who supported her here to prerna accuse her husband and top of it she dared to say she won’t bail him wth god is she eating now days?

For her so called ex she did this oh I hope she gets some reality slap and I want bajaj to be angry like me. Worse. I cannot see him forgiving her so easily 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

it's becoming more stronger with each passing day that AB is behind accident ....
once it's out .. Pre will have emotional detachment from AB whatever she said Bajaj today will come back to haunt her on a daily basis ... for trusting one over the other when he has no proof for or against anyone ..

and the pregnancy thing I think they might club with this tracks conclusion .. like she might be insulted and called names ... but then Bajaj might be right behind her ...like always upholding her integrity character and respect .. and simultaneously exposing AB

and then when the shaadi truth is out AB's redemption arc might start

Yep.

But by then P wud have moved on. Given the current characterization of AB, I forgot totally about the Shaadi truth😆

Pregnancy I agree yeah, they will club

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

How long is bajaj gonna tolerate prerna accusing him and not trusting him? How ungrateful this woman is she is worse then komo Atleast komo appreciated her gangs who supported her here to prerna accuse her husband and top of it she dared to say she won’t bail him wth god is she eating now days?

For her so called ex she did this oh I hope she gets some reality slap and I want bajaj to be angry like me. Worse. I cannot see him forgiving her so easily 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

jo hum sochte woh kabhi nhi hota she will cry buckets bajaj will feel pity because she is pregnent so no more tension 🤪
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ungrateful wife prerna is today. FL ka band bajo she turned out to be worse then other FL 🤣🤣🤢🤢

Soon very soon she will beg bajaj to forgive her oh she better and I will bash her again for that

Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just hope that prerna soon find rishab in Mr.bajaj. Till that time I want rishab to behave with her like Mr. Bajaj.

Ruthless as hell's fire.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: saps.156

Yep.

But by then P wud have moved on. Given the current characterization of AB, I forgot totally about the Shaadi truth😆

Pregnancy I agree yeah, they will club

hahahahhaha i don't blame u lol ...

yess she might have moved on ... let's see

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Anybody feels the growing closeness between AB and Shivani?