PreRish/KaRica AT #74|Tormented by an Insufferable and Frivolous Woman - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Problem is now i won’t be able to enjoy prerish scenes as find pre cringeworthy.

Her expressions and words to bajaj have hurt me beyond measure.😭😭

I never thought that i will root for anupre, but i am now 😢.

Really don’t care if it is anu pre or anybody with pre , just not prerish please🙏🏻

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I’m just sitting back and reading everyone’s thoughts because truthfully mera bheja toh fried hai 😆 also shruti as always you deliver with the best AT titles !

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

this track killed two birds with one stone. If anything audience now aren't so sympathetic and favorable to A and P as a couple and Bajaj has just turned into everyone favorite character. To be honest those prerish scenes where always overshadowed with A. So I won't even call it that

PreRish development in this 2mnths real time is bestest among all couples of ITV of this decade. Trust me.

It just got ruined within 1 week and today it was like there is no return. They must have planned something.

Soulmates are finished already 😆

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Bajaj should teach this sharma girl a lesson which she will never forget. I won’t even mind bajaj insulting her for one episode she deserves it.

She put her husband in jail for her ex na if her ex did then deeds I want her to put her ex in jail and show her rightists so called attitude. If she dares to freaking cry or whatever I will chop her pony tail

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: saps.156

Just saw the epi.

I actually liked it. And now strongly feel that the accident is staged by AB. Bcoz he wantd RB away from P, so that in turn she is back with him. But when P learns the truth, this is going to backfire on AB. And he will be irredeemable for her for lifetime. This was CVs way of showing the biggest mistake of AB and permanently degrading him so that P never forgives him for this and forever will choose RB.

After this, P will never trust AB. Their relationship will break forever.

it's becoming more stronger with each passing day that AB is behind accident ....
once it's out .. Pre will have emotional detachment from AB whatever she said Bajaj today will come back to haunt her on a daily basis ... for trusting one over the other when he has no proof for or against anyone ..

and the pregnancy thing I think they might club with this tracks conclusion .. like she might be insulted and called names ... but then Bajaj might be right behind her ...like always upholding her integrity character and respect .. and simultaneously exposing AB

and then when the shaadi truth is out AB's redemption arc might start
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Bajaj should slam her with DP. I so want to see bajaj play a game with prerna. He makes her believe he trusts her a lot and when the time comes he says Oops I don’t think I know you

Ohhhh she will be stunned shocked and will be prerna kabab right on the spot

Giving her Divorce will be too easy why should he let her free so easily she has to pay along with basus

1144721 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

it's becoming more stronger with each passing day that AB is behind accident ....
once it's out .. Pre will have emotional detachment from AB whatever she said Bajaj today will come back to haunt her on a daily basis ... for trusting one over the other when he has no proof for or against anyone ..

and the pregnancy thing I think they might club with this tracks conclusion .. like she might be insulted and called names ... but then Bajaj might be right behind her ...like always upholding her integrity character and respect .. and simultaneously exposing AB

and then when the shaadi truth is out AB's redemption arc might start

Her chintu sa baby bump was visible today when she was standing behind a sofa while RB was leaving with police
.Shiva. thumbnail

I cannot accept Prerna now she boiled my blood. Even after this I wish bajaj tells her from now on she is just a name ka wife. She has no duty toward his kid or himself or his any family members. She is just a naam ka member of the family

Grey-licious thumbnail

Yaar why did he marry her

Sadne deta bf Ko jail Mai

Yahi Mili thi kukki ki maa banane k liye

Ab Bhugto

Khud ki beti Apne BAAP Ko ho bhav bhi de rhi *slow claps*

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Giving her Divorce will be too easy why should he let her free so easily she has to pay along with basus

Yeah we want a ruthless Bajaj back

Edited by Grey-licious - 5 years ago